ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It won't
ohwell.gif

Would using white angelus work? Or would you need to repaint the whole boost base in this case?
It wouldn't hurt to try if you've already tried all the other hand wash techniques to no avail.  I'd use white Angelus dye so you don't get cracking and see how it comes out.  Post a pic of the yellowing?

scotchguarding my Creams and all my white boosts ... its too late for my OG whites.. but not for my Triple Whites.... wonder it it will protect against denim bleeding... hmmmm
i've always wondered how scotchguard is compared to crep or neverwet.

scotchgard and neverwet would be great since its not $$$ marketed like crep if it works as good.

i have scotguarded my ultraboosts....all over too even though boost sole and it has helped tremendously. 

Last edited:
When you post on GOAT they "view" your photos to see if they fulfill the requirements. Sometimes they upload it in mins or takes hours. If you posting as "new in box" you won't be able to see your pictures, it only applies to used sneakers.

That's the one thing about the UBs that gets me down... The yellowing/staining of the boost. How long does it usually take? My first pairs are on the way so I wouldn't know

When you post on GOAT they "view" your photos to see if they fulfill the requirements. Sometimes they upload it in mins or takes hours. If you posting as "new in box" you won't be able to see your pictures, it only applies to used sneakers.
i dont understand why they make u take pics of new shoes if u cant even see them in the listings. its time consuming.

Im still trying to decide if I should just say F it and wear denim with creams or white 
roll.gif
 #firstworldproblem

It wouldn't hurt to try if you've already tried all the other hand wash techniques to no avail.  I'd use white Angelus dye so you don't get cracking and see how it comes out.  Post a pic of the yellowing?
Ah. Mine are fine. I was just wondering since I am sure I will have to deal with this problem eventually lol.

I wear denim with all my UBs but I don't wear jeans that have wide enough leg openings to be draping over my shoe and touching the boost, they stop at the ankle cuff area and stack.

Haven't had an issue w/ discoloring due to denim aside from a little bit on the liner but I don't really care about that.

Last edited:

Im still trying to decide if I should just say F it and wear denim with creams or white 
roll.gif
 #firstworldproblem
i doubled on whites on one of the revup restocks so i can rock denim and have a clean second pair... but i still cant get myself to do it LOL. 

I wear denim with all my UBs but I don't wear jeans that have wide enough leg openings to be draping over my shoe and touching the boost, they stop at the ankle cuff area and stack.

Haven't had an issue w/ discoloring due to denim aside from a little bit on the liner but I don't really care about that.
Yeah, the denim I have are either joggers or will stack at the ankle area so only the liner or the "tongue" will be affected...  I dont have any NTDenim anymore... LOL  

Back
Top Bottom