ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3Ms touched down last night.   Cant wait to unDS them.   Hopefully @therefill does not see this post. 
smokin.gif

Those SNS though.... 
frown.gif

I swear to god I am so done with this, how hard does it have to be to purchase a pair of adidas running shoes

I STILL haven't received shipping confirmation from LN-CC on my Y-3 ZG Boosts I placed on 5/31. Customer service emailed me back saying it should be shipping shortly, yesterday lol. Anyone here that scooped up a pair this week get theirs shipped yet?

Huh? Those have been sitting for quite a while, you just waited too long.
Where exactly have they been sitting? Every day I've checked Adidas, Finishline, Footlocker, Footaction, and Champs the past two weeks they've been sold out in 8.5/9

I STILL haven't received shipping confirmation from LN-CC on my Y-3 ZG Boosts I placed on 5/31. Customer service emailed me back saying it should be shipping shortly, yesterday lol. Anyone here that scooped up a pair this week get theirs shipped yet?
Got my 3x pairs in today.

They had the majority of sizes up for about a week after the initial drop on adidas. Many adidas retail locations still have them as well as retail locations of the other places you mentioned.
Unfortunately none of those stores stock Ultra Boosts at all within 100+ miles so it looks like it's the refresh button for me

I think that is @jstrath's point - "waiting too long" shouldn't be a concern with a wide release running shoe.

Most here are wearing for sportswear, but these are running shoes made for the masses.
Any in demand product is gonna sell out though. I think we're well past the point of calling UBs running shoes made for the masses. They retail for $180 for starters.

I also completely disagree that most here are wearing for sportswear, majority of people here are buying UBs for casual use. But for those of you who are truly just using them for sports, or who want running shoes for the masses, there are other colorways that are readily available in most sizes.

I wish UBs were more plentiful too, but these core black 2.0s were a pretty easy cop if you paid attention.

I also completely disagree that most here are wearing for sportswear, majority of people here are buying UBs for casual use. But for those of you who are truly just using them for sports, or who want running shoes for the masses, there are other colorways that are readily available in most sizes.
sportswear = casual use not athleltic use

Happily gonna pass on the uncaged releases. I'm assuming sizing will be very similar to NMDs (half to full size down from UB sizing) Primeknit upper looks to be identical to NMDs?

I'm gonna size the same on uncaged UBs and I do on regular UBs.

Uncaged PK looks pretty different from NMD PK in all the pics I've seen...

Back
Top Bottom