ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I copped one of each color for myself. I do have one to sell.
indifferent.gif

German site dropped these today, ordered without thinking. Maybe I will paint the turqoise stripe to black, they look promising.

lmaooo @ all the cream dad talk

I've always been a fan of creams...they were actually a relatively easy cop on ADC if you were up and ready for it....I remember I had guessed that they were gonna drop at 10, so I woke up at 8:30 and ran out to mcdonalds for a mcgriddle...they ended up dropping at like 9 and I copped them in my car in my driveway as I was coming back with the food lmao. Still easily got them and I was sort of off guard

I can't even imagine what the hype wouldve been if Kanye wore them. Seems like everyone was expecting him to, but then he never did

your pants definitely screams dad lol. Did you factory lace non-factory laces? 
laugh.gif

If you ain't tucking in your shirt or drinking Budweiser you ain't doing it right.

Ripped Jeans weren't on sale at Kohl's so I went with those.

You gotta factory lace your UA pair, everyone knows that.

lmaooo @ all the cream dad talk

I've always been a fan of creams...they were actually a relatively easy cop on ADC if you were up and ready for it....I remember I had guessed that they were gonna drop at 10, so I woke up at 8:30 and ran out to mcdonalds for a mcgriddle...they ended up dropping at like 9 and I copped them in my car in my driveway as I was coming back with the food lmao. Still easily got them and I was sort of off guard

I can't even imagine what the hype wouldve been if Kanye wore them. Seems like everyone was expecting him to, but then he never did
Yea I remember I had them in cart and I didn't bother copping cause Oxford tans were coming out in a couple days

So was looking at FB and saw this post...  Wondering why he was ranting about people doing OOP...

Then I saw this post... SMDH

Got to try on my size and I would recommend staying TTS. I'm a US8.5 in UB. Not feeling the red in person though, too bad FTL didn't have the black colorway in my size. For anyone who are looking for US8.5 Red colorway, get them at UTC mall quick.
View media item 2085847
Also saw a pair of US9.5 Triple white NMD at the same location.

View media item 2085853

Last edited:

So was looking at FB and saw this post...  Wondering why he was ranting about people doing OOP...

Then I saw this post... SMDH
Send him an offer of $180
roll.gif

Dude's probably trying to pay his rent off a GR...and he got the least in-demand CW.

Back
Top Bottom