ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Are you sus solely because it's coming from china? Or is their a better reason??
The shipping has taken a long time, and the progress got reset a few days in on my tracking app/ Amazon tracking. The dude I bought it from off Amazon also had zero feedback so that is the main red flag. 

Like I said, I assumed there weren't fakes in a 14, especially for a gr, but if there are I can't blame anyone but myself at this point 
laugh.gif
, all the flags were there

The shipping has taken a long time, and the progress got reset a few days in on my tracking app/ Amazon tracking. The dude I bought it from off Amazon also had zero feedback so that is the main red flag. 

Like I said, I assumed there weren't fakes in a 14, especially for a gr, but if there are I can't blame anyone but myself at this point :lol: , all the flags were there

Yeah Id be worried. Hope he accepts returns.

Whoa, were do you try on creams? I'd like to know what stores those are sitting at.
No no. I bought my brother a pair in size 9.5 when they were restocked at footlocker months ago. Finally came home so I gave them to him. My dad and him wear the same size so he tried on my brother's pair. LOL. Sorry bud. 

New Lakers assistant coach Jesse Mermuys rockin the creams right now. Dope...thats a good sign 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Like I said, I assumed there weren't fakes in a 14, especially for a gr, but if there are I can't blame anyone but myself at this point 
laugh.gif
If you're having Ultra Boost problems I feel bad for ya son

Pablo Torre on around the horn had cageless black on today with his suit. Boost is taking over

No no. I bought my brother a pair in size 9.5 when they were restocked at footlocker months ago. Finally came home so I gave them to him. My dad and him wear the same size so he tried on my brother's pair. LOL. Sorry bud. 
Ah, well in that case I would recommend the EQT 93-16 boost. The white/black pair are still sitting at some places. But if you just wanna go easy cop I'd recommend the ZG pure boost in either mesh or PK.

Highly doubt your pops is as nit-picky and analytical on boost and knit combo so if you are looking for something with good value and has boost, I'd recommend those 3 options. The ZG pure boost mesh and prime are sitting at Adidas stores so he can try them on there.
Speading the gospel of thy dad creams
There were others that disagreed with that dude who called them dad shoes, I was just the most adamant because the the retort. Once he started naming off his top UBs, there was no point to have a debate about CWs.

haha Conference doesnt matter bruh. Its a ring or nothing, got ways to develop but they'll get there 
nthat.gif

laugh.gif
Did you check the reviews? I posted this a few days ago:

Buyers Beware. Too many people on hype that got duped.

This is what you get when you order "creams" on Amazon from a 3rd-party seller:

The only release worth buying this weekend is the triple white...the red boost n black boost Was a dumb idea if the boost is just painted and white on the sole

you chose HS ultras >>> turtledove 350???

Damn lmao

Nah, I settled for HS Ultras over the Doves. Came across some Doves that fooled the hell outta me. Price was too good to be true (Still not cheap). Alp and a few others NT members saved me from buying some UA Doves. I just sold my house and have a little bit of money to play with but I can't justify paying CRAZY resell prices for Yeezys.

The images of the shoe on the adidas site show a coloured under on the boost?

Seems an odd decision not to do under the Conti webbing!

Back
Top Bottom