ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to pull the trigger on bounces but that color way does nothing for me
I bought the light grey/white pair (but ultimately returned them) and thought they were pretty comfortable and nice fitting, but same as you wasn't feeling the colourways thus far.

alphabounce is good to have in your rotation to switch between firm and squishy. i agree alphabounce is more loose around your entire foot so its not snug but definitely a bit more firm but still more comfortable than 99% of other shoes that are not boost
agreed its great t switch them out every once in a while

It's been a while, NT.

Recently moved to Sac, from the Bay Area, but I still go down to the bay pretty often.

There's a store in Bay Fair Mall in San Leandro called Georgio's, and they had almost a full size run 2 weeks ago.

They were asking 250 for WGs but I wasn't there at the time.

Had a friend cop them for me and I ended up paying 225 out the door.

They have pretty good boost selection and are pretty easy to work with.

As for Sac, I have no idea where all the spots are at, plus I gotta find new sneaker groups lol.

Haven't seen too many people wear boost around this area.View media item 2151206

Anyone know where to get a decently priced pair of Beige 'French' NMD PK's? I know they're restocking this week in the US but nothing out here in Canada as always :frown:

Still waiting on those Glow in the dark UBs

Edit: Also realized that the Waterproof UBs coming out are made only for women and ive been fiending for those shoes forever..welp
mad.gif

Last edited:

Edit: Also realized that the Waterproof UBs coming out are made only for women and ive been fiending for those shoes forever..welp
mad.gif
At first I thought they were cool but now they're an easy pass for me

mad.gif
The ATRs? Why do you say they're made only for women?

ATR=All terrain Running, but with the same slippery *** sole? Should of just called them ultra boost featuring waterproof upper (doesn't have the same ring to it i guess)

mad.gif
No they're not, they a full size collection on adidas.ie for men. Just on www.size.co.uk, they only have female sizes that's all

Are there already more pictures from the Wool NMD coming soon?

except from the CS and the Adidas pictures.

^^^^ so tempted to pick up the Triple White UC and double up on Triple Black UC but I'm going to pass and just wait on the real Triple Black UC to finally release.

Back
Top Bottom