ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm looking for either the Black 2.0
Or Triple white 2.0
Try StockX, it looks like they have free shipping plus a $25 credit for first time buyers, I think on average that should save you about $35 which is not bad, might be able to push down the pair you want to around retail. 

Sounds like you've never been fitted for a proper dress shoe as an adult. Every grown man should know their size both length and width.
We are talking about UBs and not dress shoes. Yes it is true that every man or child should know their shoe size length/width but folks in here don't use that as their reference.

They ask in comparison to their Jordan/Flyknit size.

We are talking about UBs and not dress shoes. Yes it is true that every man or child should know their shoe size length/width but folks in here don't use that as their reference.

They ask in comparison to their Jordan/Flyknit size.
I don't know if i missed a post or something because it doesn't appear that we are on the same page. A TTS is a TTS, whether it be for dress shoe, Jordan, UB, Flyknit, etc.

i hope u are right man

its not look good so far
$230 is wishful thinking. Maybe a few months down the line (however this lies on the assumption that Adidas will restock over and over again). Mostly likely, resell price may be steady for a while though because though Adidas seem to restock often, it's often in smaller quantities (example triple white 1.0 - how long did it take for the shoe to finally dip into the $200-220 range?

Some may argue that Parley resell dropped pretty quickly, but the demand for uncaged are different from caged.

I don't know if i missed a post or something because it doesn't appear that we are on the same page. A TTS is a TTS, whether it be for dress shoe, Jordan, UB, Flyknit, etc.
True. but a size 10 is not gonna be the same size 10 per different shoe / shoe company / shoe type.

So a person can say TTS but it won't mean much if the person, like most in here as I stated before, have not used brannock device. 

Back
Top Bottom