ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You get any shipping notifications from them? DHL notified me that my pair from JD has touched down in the states. Still supposed to receive them tomorrow.

nice that you got that. no tracking for me on this order or my previous from them. would be great

those of you going half down in RC, do you guys wear them with your toes touching the edge of the toebox or something?  i went with my normal UB size and it seems fine with a little room at the front.  if i size down any, my toes bulge out the front. not a good look imo so i'm just wondering.
My right foot is slightly shorter than my left and has about 0.75 inch in extra space after sizing down to sz 11.5 from my TTS sz 12. My left foot fits perfectly (snug) with maybe 0.25-0.5 inch in space. 

As for discounted .edu emails, my entire order has shipped. Ordered some RC t-shirts, RC sweats, RC hoodies and the woman's PB collab for my mom. 

Personally, still disappointed in RC for outsourcing (or allowing Adidas to) their collab sweats and hoodies to the Philippines for manufacturing. Should have kept it in house (made in Canada) for the clothing and let Adidas handle the Ultra Boost/Pure Boost collabs. At 40% off though, I couldn't pass. 

Strangely enough, with their Asics Collab stuff, the clothing was still manufactured in Canada. Although, Adidas is obviously much larger so I guess they got to dictate manufacturing. 

Last edited:
I still can't tell if I should trade my 10.5 RC for my TTS 9.5 or go 9

Seems we haven't gotten consensus

I still can't tell if I should trade my 10.5 RC for my TTS 9.5 or go 9

Seems we haven't gotten consensus

I have a 10.5. My TS is a 10. The RC UB 10.5 fits me like an 11 1.0 would. No way I can tolerate the oversized fit. I need it to fit snug. Or normally. So I'm definitely going down to 9.5... I like tanks perspective on fit. I imagine the .5 down might fit snug like a 1.0 which is fine with me. I'll Take the insole out. I just hate having room in them and from looking at these closely I imagine I'd still have some room in my normal size.

I was too. Not UB, just apparel. checked the status of my order on their site and status said "unfulfilled"
Guess I'm not getting my sweat suit.

i think that just means its not fulfilled yet. Mine has said that since I ordered it

i think that just means its not fulfilled yet. Mine has said that since I ordered it[/quote
You're right. It's marked paid. Hasn't charged my account yet. Possibly when it ships. Thanks.

Already gone.
Man shoulda got that RC tee when i had the chance 
sick.gif

My RC sizing: Went with my TTS for this release to achieve the same 'feel' as my 1.0 knit UB. I tried a full size down but my toes were right up against the end of the toebox. 

I've been out of the UB game since the OG pair came out waiting for the TB's & The RC's caught my attention. Swung & missed on both so now I'm looking to buy resale price. I've seen a bunch of different takes on the sizing. I was a 12 in the OG so I'll prolly just go with that as I have just enough room in the toe area for a perfect fit. On another note, has anyone bought UB's off of GOAT? Been looking around doing my HW making sure if I pull the trigger from somewhere I'm not gonna get jerked.

I've been out of the UB game since the OG pair came out waiting for the TB's & The RC's caught my attention. Swung & missed on both so now I'm looking to buy resale price. I've seen a bunch of different takes on the sizing. I was a 12 in the OG so I'll prolly just go with that as I have just enough room in the toe area for a perfect fit. On another note, has anyone bought UB's off of GOAT? Been looking around doing my HW making sure if I pull the trigger from somewhere I'm not gonna get jerked.
too bad youre nott my size

Anyone pushas ship yet? My nmds shipped already..

Also my reigning champ clothing from the 40% off shipped but the black tricolor NMD I had on that same order didn't yet...

Goat is alright , but you could get better prices, either at stockx or fb groups that's your best course of action 

Back
Top Bottom