ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys! Sorry if this has been asked already, but do the 3.0's fit differently than the 1.0's? My 1.0 pair hurts my feet TTS, but going .5 up makes them too long. Is there any difference now?

Think I might have gotten lucky with a TB order earlier today. I was waiting to clock out form work just before 7am this morning and browsing my phone when I saw that my tab for the TB UB on FNL was still open. Clicked on it and the 10.5 that was in my cart during the original release was still there and decided to try and checkout. Wasn't expecting anything of it since I've been trying to complete the checkout process randomly throughout the past week or so since the original drop on FNL with no success, kept getting a error at the submit order page due to no stock. This morning the order actually went through to my surprise and I received a confirmation e-mail within minutes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, thinking this was most likely a glitch until I see the shipping confirmation e-mail.
ohwell.gif
Wow thats sick. I wonder if they'll ship..keep us posted

Hey guys! Sorry if this has been asked already, but do the 3.0's fit differently than the 1.0's? My 1.0 pair hurts my feet TTS, but going .5 up makes them too long. Is there any difference now?

definitely a different fit. TTS is looser but acceptable. The 1.0 knit is stronger so it grips the foot a bit tighter. At least to me.

When you say 1.0 hurts your feet at TTS, what do you mean? Suffocating them? Leaving marks on your foot?

I think you should be able to do TTS and feel better

@skep

Have you weighed the 1.0 vs. 3.0 (same size)? Curious if the 3.0 is lighter. I felt a very noticeable difference in weight, but i don't know if I'm imagining things. You know that feeling when you un DS a pair of shoes. Hard to get a unbiased opinion because there's nothing better than un ds'ing a pair of shoes.

Just curious.

@skep

Have you weighed the 1.0 vs. 3.0 (same size)? Curious if the 3.0 is lighter. I felt a very noticeable difference in weight, but i don't know if I'm imagining things. You know that feeling when you un DS a pair of shoes. Hard to get a unbiased opinion because there's nothing better than un ds'ing a pair of shoes.

Just curious.
3.0 felt lighter right off the bat for me as well. Hopefully people skip these and I can land a few more below retail.

Last edited:
definitely a different fit. TTS is looser but acceptable. The 1.0 knit is stronger so it grips the foot a bit tighter. At least to me.

When you say 1.0 hurts your feet at TTS, what do you mean? Suffocating them? Leaving marks on your foot?

I think you should be able to do TTS and feel better
Doesn't leave marks but my feet are definitely suffocated. I wore them on the plane and had to take them off because they hurt so bad. Even when I looses the laces it doesn't make a difference.
And thanks for the tip, I'll try TTS on the 3.0's!

Doesn't leave marks but my feet are definitely suffocated. I wore them on the plane and had to take them off because they hurt so bad. Even when I looses the laces it doesn't make a difference.

hmm, you have really wide feet? That's all i can think of.

Just tried on the GB 3.0s and they def run a little bigger than 1.0 for me. TTS is fine, but I could probably go down .5 and still keep the insoles in. Will have to try on a size 9 one of these days.

hmm, you have really wide feet? That's all i can think of.
I dunno man, unless his feet/ankles are remotely as big as Action, I don't really have an explanation for these tight UB complaints. Possibly high arch and abnormally wide feet:

I dunno man, unless his feet/ankles are remotely as big as Action, I don't really have an explanation for these tight UB complaints. Possibly high arch and abnormally wide feet:

View media item 2256635
I always think of him when I hear wide feet. But nah I'm 150 pounds and have normal width feet haha. I do have a high arch though, that probably explains it.

very true. If Action can wear them and proclaim them one of his favorite shoes ever, anybody should be able to fit.

I get that suffocated feeling too when I wear UBs with socks. Try thinner socks or sockless. Same here, loosening laces make no difference.

I always think of him when I hear wide feet. But nah I'm 150 pounds and have normal width feet haha. I do have a high arch though, that probably explains it.

they do loosen up, but if its uncomfortable while sitting on a plane, that cold be a problem.

Don't your feet swell up when on a plane?

I think I'm reaching.

I get that suffocated feeling too when I wear UBs with socks. Try thinner socks or sockless. Same here, loosening laces make no difference.

Do what he says. I've never worn thick socks with UB's. It always Uniqlo or Nike Dri-fit no shows for me. Or sockless when i feel like it.

Back
Top Bottom