ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

further down states online returns to Store must be DS. which is why i believe you can only return used online orders back to ADC
Yeah...  At least you still can lol  Reminds me of Nordstroms return policy...  Hahaha!  Nordstrom is actually better.

nerd.gif

LET ME INTO THE CLUB lol

I don't even care if I get what dropped I just want to know 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I could have sworn that someone mentioned here a while back that Adidas accepts used pair return.

YOU CAN MOST CERTAINLY RETURN USED SHOES TO ADIDAS WITHIN THE RETURN WINDOW. 100% CERTAIN.
I HAVE DONE THIS A COUPLE TIMES AND I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES RECEIVING REFUND.

9 out of 10 of yall with the 
nerd.gif
 ain't copping anything lol. The remaining 1 out of 10 that IS copping is hypebeast 
laugh.gif

Any news if the ultra boost CNY will release during Chinese New Year at the end of the month besides that so called December release? Gotta cop 'em all.

Any news if the ultra boost CNY will release during Chinese New Year at the end of the month besides that so called December release? Gotta cop 'em all.

doubt its happening. im surprised since last year i got the 1.0 CNY in feb

Very unlikely. Last year, the OG CNY released in very limited numbers (200-300) online via random drop on ADC for the US. Nothing released after it.

Resale on the 3.0 CNY will unfortunately skyrocket (large sizes in particular) once the overseas pairs dry up. US release pairs were too limited to even "dry up" to begin with.

Last edited:
Very unlikely. Last year, the OG CNY released in very limited numbers (200-300) online via random drop on ADC for the US. Nothing released after it.

Resale on the 3.0 will unfortunately skyrocket (large sizes in particular) once the overseas pairs dry up. US release pairs were too limited to even "dry up" to begin with.
Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom