ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I swear this thread moves so quick. Now anytime it's more than 200 new posts, i just randomly sample every 5 pages and try to figure out what i've missed. lol.

On a side note, a couple new additions this week.

FREE uncaged TB ultraboost. LONG STORY short:

- Ordered a pair from France when they dropped beginning of December.

- After 2 weeks and no tracking update, i assumed they were lost and filed a claim on PayPal.

- 6 weeks passes and PayPal finally rules in my favor; issuing a full refund.

- Low and behold, 3 days after the refund, i receive this package on my door steps. Box was completely smashed and destroyed though, but i can't complain since they're free.
roll.gif

Not boost, but still Adidas: Picked up the new Triple Black Adipower for leg days at the gym. Fits nicely with my collection of TB 1.0 cages and uncages. The 2nd pair of uncaged will serve as a dedicated H.I.I.T Cardio shoe.
How do those AdiPower's fit? TIA

Last edited:

How do those AdiPower's fit? TIA
I would say go with your UB size (i have narrow to normal width feet). A half size down from your UB size could be doable for some, but for me, my toes didn't feel comfortable, they were pressed right up against the front of the toebox.

If you've ever worn Nike Romaleos for your squat/leg day, i say go up half a size from what you wear in those.

Puer Boosts came today. VERY happy with them. Definitely gonna pick up the Burgundys, too.

Has anyone who copped gone .5 down from their UB size? I ordered my normal 10, and think a 9.5 would've been a little snugger (in a good way), but I'd like to hear from others before I try a 9.5 with the Burgs in a couple weeks. TIA.

IMO, nothing really special about them

special box comes with a kith christmas tree ornament. But IMO, the regular MC Kith UB Mid was executed perfectly and the best compared to the F&F pair
I think they both have their own merits, the regular is really unique but this pair is so clean, both being the only mids out right now obviously makes them unique but each are dope in their own way.
That heelcup makes it though on both, the whites out one on the original and the silver on this pair

Last edited:
I don't like the kith's, at all. Looks like a clown shoe to me. Some of it stems from my personal dislike of Ronnie Fieg. All of his collabs are like hype beast calling cards. My personal opinion.

I don't like the kith's, at all. Looks like a clown shoe to me. Some of it stems from my personal dislike of Ronnie Fieg. All of his collabs are like hype beast calling cards. My personal opinion.
It's the uniqueness that drives my love for the collab

Back
Top Bottom