ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I know what specific group that is but I was thinking since Facebook is already flooded with those groups maybe now would be a better time? I'm not sure but can't you make the group secret so no one who don't get invited can't see it?
Yeah I think so. We even have a SoCal NT group but also not active.

Yeah I know what specific group that is but I was thinking since Facebook is already flooded with those groups maybe now would be a better time? I'm not sure but can't you make the group secret so no one who don't get invited can't see it?
Outsiders can't see the posts, that's about it. They can still see who the admins and the members are.

wl6rv9.jpg

Leather cage out soon!!

Where did you see this? Date?

Found a spot that's selling UB 3.0, with the color code - White/Black but no pictures, anyone know if there's any color code like these for UB or if it's 100% Oreo?

Don't know if I should order, would like the Oreo but afraid it turns out to be some other colors, and returns is not a real option as well as it's international.

Not fantastic price, just retail.

Found a spot that's selling UB 3.0, with the color code - White/Black but no pictures, anyone know if there's any color code like these for UB or if it's 100% Oreo?

Don't know if I should order, would like the Oreo but afraid it turns out to be some other colors, and returns is not a real option as well as it's international.

What's the style number? oreo is S80636

Not sure whether these defects are normal but the glue stains are ticking me off. Just want to know what's the right way to remove them.
Really appreciate all the feedback I can get!

In for answers. I have a pair with glue stains I'd like to clean up aswell.

What's the style number? oreo is S80636

Managed to spoke to customer service and he confirmed the SKU as S80636 AKA Oreos.

It's now a FSR, price is pretty much retail.

Quote me and request for a link if you want and I'll PM you the link to it, no PMs to me requesting for it.

Before it goes blown up if anyone wants.

does  anyone rate these? View media item 2339765

Kolor Uncaged.
Pages back when NYC members were showing that the Caged one was dropping at Adidas flagship, regulars posted they liked the Uncaged color scheme, cleaner look than Caged. Price point might be issue since Caged was way maxed at $250. Another concern was how the silver heel cup would hold up to use like the medals pack UBs.

Managed to spoke to customer service and he confirmed the SKU as S80636 AKA Oreos.

Quote me and request for a link if you want and I'll PM you the link to it, no PMs to me requesting for it.

pls

bless me daddy 

Got one of my 93/17 in and the .5 size down is numbingly tight. Can't wear them at all. I hope my tts pair fits.

Back
Top Bottom