ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know, I'll see how I feel after work. IMO spending over $200 for all black sneakers is insane but I love UBs. So I need to make up my damb mind
laugh.gif
That was me yesterday! Almost pulled the trigger on a pair for $245 until  @Hypebeast917  posted a link for a FSR Restock.

Copped a pair at about $170 shipped

tb 3.0 resale seems relatively low right now being in the mid 200's. is now the time to commit? or do you guys think prices will continue to drop?

Need some opinions on which pear to use the eBay coupon.  If you could only have one Ultra Boost in you collection, would you rather have the CB 1.0 or TB 3.0?
Get the CB1.0. Those are nearly extinct and you can't go wrong getting the classic 1.0 pattern.

As for the TB3.0...I would hold out on that and try to get the leather CB LTD coming out.  Those look more blacked out and you can DIY blacking out the boost.
But I'm not a reseller. I don't buy shoes to flip, only to wear.

In retrospect though I prob should buy sought after pairs if I have the chance if only to fund grails that I do want to get.
This is what I had to start doing since the new "retail" for hyped UBs is 250.

But I don't go overboard and buy a FSR, maybe just 2 or 3 pairs of my size in case I want to have a back up pair.  I still regret selling all my doubles of the 1.0s.  I'm trying to recover those losses now. 
ohwell.gif

Been hard to keep up with the thread while job hunting. Did I miss @DesD1 being a plug for NT regulars. I read a post about a warehouse and need some answers 
roll.gif

Had a day off today , woke up had a Tamal with Chocolate, back to bed, just woke up again, it's been a good day lol  , gordy do you need something ? 

Honestly don't know. I haven't tracked it. Let me check and I'll report back. Hope you're not asking due to yours being cancelled....
Nah I assumed since you mentioned the post with des. My pair came in last saturday. Hopefully that's not the case with your pair. 

You never got a tracking from them?

Had a day off today , woke up had a Tamal with Chocolate, back to bed, just woke up again, it's been a good day lol  , gordy do you need something ? 
Not really just curious for future releases. PM me some details
laugh.gif

Nah I assumed since you mentioned the post with des. My pair came in last saturday. Hopefully that's not the case with your pair. 

You never got a tracking from them?
It' somewhere in Mississippi. Tracking said it was supposed to be delivered today but I just checked and delivery updated till Monday..

Back
Top Bottom