ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those who missed out on white EQT 93/17, I am sure AD will restock, just like they did with the previous release. Well, back then, people were hating and returning, maybe this time that won't be the case. Who knows. I guess EQT 93/17 is the NEW NMD hype train.

Those who missed out on white EQT 93/17, I am sure AD will restock, just like they did with the previous release. Well, back then, people were hating and returning, maybe this time that won't be the case. Who knows. I guess EQT 93/17 is the NEW NMD hype train.
It's now. It's the Hype pit stop. These will come and go as it is still niche.

My 2x $30 nmd cancellation came in handy today picked up size 11 and 10.5 eqt white 93/17..

**** is annoying a ****

Barely buy shoes and can't even get something I like

I learned this the hard way.

You literally have to practice copping shoes....then go for shoes you "kinda" like because the ones you really like you will miss out on.

then buy shoes you think you can resell....just to try to afford the shoes you really want......

If you just keep trying for the few drops you actually really like....you will end up with nothing...trust me....i basically conduct the L train

Impulse copped those leather cage 3.0s after L on L on L on the EQTs. Hopefully will dry my tears a bit

Just got TB 3.0 for retail 
laugh.gif
  Lets hope they ship!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom