ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Same here....no sz 11. I kinda refuse getting these from  euro sites just because of the shipping. They are not really a "must-to-have" shoes, but it bothers the hell of me not able to get these easily here in states. 
Id be down sub if they were sub 200 or but I'm having a hard time finding that after shipping

I don't have any stock in Adidas so I dont really care, but there's been decent opportunities in the last 7 years or so (Asics had a nice little jump when they were poppin, NB should have too- didn't pay much attention there, and now Adidas)

Any one who's still looking for the UB CNY, hit me up on DM, found a site that has smaller men size 4 - 7 and 8.5

It's ~$258 shipped to the US.

I don't have any stock in Adidas so I dont really care, but there's been decent opportunities in the last 7 years or so (Asics had a nice little jump when they were poppin, NB should have too- didn't pay much attention there, and now Adidas)

I think adidas is doing well more for non boost reasons than anything else.

To put some stuff into context. Adidas saw 85% growth according to Matt Powell. Thats massive for sure and Nike saw a decline. But 4/5 best selling shoes of Q1 this year were JB/Nike. And the 5th shoe was the Adidas superstar. 85% growth and not one single boost shoe cracked the top 5. Thats the adidas hype machine at work, @Edshoecator
 said it once before. Adidas is def creates artificial demand/limited for boost. But its not boost or kanye thats doing number. Blows my mind that the Alternate 6's came out number 1.

Nike is near the top of their growth. Its hard to keep pushing that figure up and up when it is in the Billions annually. Adidas received a big boost from Kanye, and their new technology and deserve every bit of recognition for their growth, because they have come out with a great product in the boost. In my eyes, they started doing really well when Drose was in his mvp years, and they created his shoe and the crazy light bball shoes, which were pretty damn good shoes.

Dudes need to shut up and enjoy their boost. We really gotta stop this Nike vs adidas thing. Kanye has some of you brainwashed. And the irony is that the dudes most worried about adidas sales figures are cats that only started wearing it because Kanye told you to. Get that fake ***, trendy brand loyalty all the ******* way outta here.

Yeah, no joke. Wear what you like and what you deem comfortable. Ive been a Nike Guy almost my whole life(Im almost 36) but you cant deny the comfort of the Ultra Boost and I will wear both brands with no problems. There are two shoes that I love from Adidas, the OG crazy light, and all 3 versions of the Ultra Boost. I still think NMDs are garbage.

I think adidas is doing well more for non boost reasons than anything else.
Definitely a perfect storm, their marketing has been very successful. Also, most of us have been annoyed (to say the least) with Nike/JB since 2005-2006ish with their change in quality and the way they've ignored the customer's wants- but they did it and got away with it because they were in a position to do so. After a few small hits, mainly by runners from NB, Saucony, and Asics, then UA becoming more of a player, and finally Adidas stepping up and investing more into marketing to compete directly with them Nike/JB had to step up (and they have). Boost has added an extra following and additional sales, and now its funny to see Nike giving us a taste of what we've been asking for going on a decade (classic colorways and quality combined, retros of certain shoes). Of course they're doing it this way to drive the hype back up, you know something's off when their retros aren't even selling out and have no value over retail (the classic 6 c/w's, some of the 3's and 8's, even 1's and 11's didn't fetch that much over retail when the dust settled).

Waiting on those Pride of the 70s Inikis to drop in big sizes SOMEWHERE lol. If not I might just go for the creams...

Kimye made resell lit...but UB was already a solid shoe to begin with (1.0)

more on IG  

Personal https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/   

Fits and Kicks https://www.instagram.com/depthoffits/  
snobs
tired.gif

repped

Hate seeing SNS 1.0, mad at myself for selling my pair way back when.

Still remember seeing 3ms sitting at local jimmy jazz for $160 bought mystery greys instead, always meant to go back for 3ms but forgot lol

Hate seeing SNS 1.0, mad at myself for selling my pair way back when.

Still remember seeing 3ms sitting at local jimmy jazz for $160 bought mystery greys instead, always meant to go back for 3ms but forgot lol
hm did you sell the sns for??

3ms i wish i could double up at that price
mean.gif
my first UB ever & arguably my favorite one I own. wore mine ALOT

Definitely a perfect storm, their marketing has been very successful. Also, most of us have been annoyed (to say the least) with Nike/JB since 2005-2006ish with their change in quality and the way they've ignored the customer's wants- but they did it and got away with it because they were in a position to do so. After a few small hits, mainly by runners from NB, Saucony, and Asics, then UA becoming more of a player, and finally Adidas stepping up and investing more into marketing to compete directly with them Nike/JB had to step up (and they have). Boost has added an extra following and additional sales, and now its funny to see Nike giving us a taste of what we've been asking for going on a decade (classic colorways and quality combined, retros of certain shoes). Of course they're doing it this way to drive the hype back up, you know something's off when their retros aren't even selling out and have no value over retail (the classic 6 c/w's, some of the 3's and 8's, even 1's and 11's didn't fetch that much over retail when the dust settled).

Adidas QC issues lately coupled with repetitive colorways is getting annoying. Think every shoe company goes through this.

Back
Top Bottom