ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GSW take Game 2.
go Dubs!

got my Curry jersey from adc 50% off sale on rn
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Just got a strange urge to buy the Ronin CS2s

you'll regret it

Just got a strange urge to buy the Ronin CS2s

I like mine I wore them quite a bit already. Have no issues with the blocks like others. So either I'm a masochist or my feet are shaped well for them

Welp 2/3 wins

Yo, s/o to whoever recommended the fabric pen for the boost touch up :pimp: (I'm pretty sure I repped you already lol). I'm gonna wear 'em throughout the week and see how they holdup. But, so far, so good
View media item 2455411

Yo, s/o to whoever recommended the fabric pen for the boost touch up :pimp: (I'm pretty sure I repped you already lol). I'm gonna wear 'em throughout the week and see how they holdup. But, so far, so good

You use the Michael's fabric pen?

fabric pen seems to work magic, 

on the same subject is there anyway you guys take out scuffs/scratches from the heel cup? don't wanna use some chemical cleaner & strip the paint.

If I'm an 11.5 in White EQT and 2.0/3.0 UB and a 12 in V2's will an 11 in the Overkill EQT fit comfortably or will it be too tight

I'm able to wear an 11 in PK NMD without an issue

I know they fit big but I don't want to buy a pair for a premium just to have them not fit me so anyone who has any insight at all it would be greatly appreciated
sounds like 11.5 is the move

In this dumb line to pick up Powerphases right now, already seen a few dudes rocking fufus, including the Run Through Time Mid UBs

For real, the LaFroggie Bleu Mids?!?! Must be BoostRubin Disciples. Reminds me of the recent PinoE vid where he showed a pic of that Frozen Pi$$ Yzy mockup colorway made into real life by Mainland KFC suppliers.

Been a long time coming. It was between a Omega PO, Tudor Pelagos, or the SO. Went with my first love.

Sidenote:
That's why you were looking for that Timepiece Thread.
Good pickup. B better than O or T. O is over rated and T is R Lite. Weak. Always wanted a B, but cut back these years.

They sell Reeboks that look pretty close at Finishline and they're like $50

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-shoes/prod1111806?styleId=AR0456&colorId=WGN

Man, these right here (the white/navy ones) were the reason why i buy so many shoes now. Back in '85, when i wanted the black/red 1's, i begged my mom for them but at $65, she slapped me in the head and bought these for me instead because they were just over $20. I refused to wear them. Was salty for about 4.5 years

They sell Reeboks that look pretty close at Finishline and they're like $50

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-shoes/prod1111806?styleId=AR0456&colorId=WGN

Man, these right here (the white/navy ones) were the reason why i buy so many shoes now. Back in '85, when i wanted the black/red 1's, i begged my mom for them but at $65, she slapped me in the head and bought these for me instead because they were just over $20. I refused to wear them. Was salty for about 4.5 years
I liked Jordan 1s because the Bones Brigade crew had them, but the Black Cement 3s are what really got me going with shoes. My earliest recollection of me really taking notice of  shoes were these Reeboks below. Remember people wearing them in all types of colors and wanted a pair, but my mom and dad weren't driving around town to locate them:

These were pretty popular when I was a tike, too:

Last edited:
Hey, does any1 have any leads on the WOMENS ADIDAS ULTRABOOST 1.0 "FLARE RED" in a 10.5-11.5? I am on the hunt for this pair, please pm with any info. Style code is AF5672

[ATTACHMENT=13759]ScreenShot2017-05-29at4.21.44PM.png (334k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:

Anyway, I asked the guy why they were here, he said some dude spends 1K - 2K on shoes and brings them all back to the outlet. I'm assuming a re - seller and found out he couldn't flip for as much. They had a 7, 8, 9, and a 9.5
u can return things to outlets?

Sidenote:
That's why you were looking for that Timepiece Thread.
Good pickup. B better than O or T. O is over rated and T is R Lite. Weak. Always wanted a B, but cut back these years.

Yes sir! Feels good to finally get it on the wrist. Been eying mine for two years now.

I was paying for this while my boost addiction started. Good thing though. Makes me cut back.

Nice! My buddy has a Sub, & another has a Sub & a Daytona. He's a manager of a Rolex dealer here in town. Next one may very well be a Tudor or may go GMT or Explorer.

Back
Top Bottom