ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wearing a pink dress shirt with a light grey suit is
nthat.gif
To someone that is colorblind, you either have an all pink suit or all light grey suit.

That looks so much better than the pictures up on fnl. This makes me want to buy but when I go to fnl to purchase the pics there make me not want to.

I have no idea what team that is. It's soccer too. Are you a limp wristed liberal millenial? Real men don't wear pink. Clint Eastwood, Steve McQueen, and Paul Newman wouldn't wear pink shoes.

And those dudes wouldn't rock slim tapered jeans, graphic heavy streetwear merch, or 99% of the stuff we all rock on this site. You think Clint Eastwood would wear a Mid UB with a built in knit sock like upper that hugs his ankle for good support?

So unless you in the NTdenim fam, you ain't rockin what those "real men" are rocking either.

All this "dudes can't wear pink talk" is just feeding the trolls. Let the trolls troll and lets keep it moving.

hopefully those khakis continue to sit. my money has other priorities right now.

Last edited:
Don't let some lemming who's bought into a pre-packaged Hollywood idea of what "real men" would or wouldn't do sway your decision about clothing.

Last edited:
Aint nothing wrong with wearing pink. Its all about tastefulness. 

Folks have been rocking Pink Polos and button-ups for years. I know I have. 

If you claim you cant pull off a color because it somehow belongs to another gender, you just sound insecure. 

Lol maybe you simply just dont have what it takes. 

Last edited:
All this talk about Clint Eastwood wearing pink????????
Dude was in a movie called PINK CADILLAC. In which he drove.........a PINK CADILLAC!!!!!!!!!! Wear what you like. Forget everything/everyone else. Just my 2 cents.

It's weird how you guys all jump on someone's opinion on color preference. It only makes it worse debating about it. Everyone is entitled to their opinions here so say your response then just end it. Flag it as spam or ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom