ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Found this on reddit. Pretty sweet:

Qf-zqAMXEapZgDluY-nI9yOwnAzKWBSLfbadBeIVVhU.jpg

Not entirely sure.  I wanted to keep his kicks (although fake) in pristine condition for when they were to be returned so I never tried them on.  When I first saw the box I knew this wasn't a very good start.  I then opened them up and immediately got punched in the face by some foul smelling chemical odor.  After having compared them to another pair of 3.0s I knew it was officially game over.  I do recall the PK being plush to the touch. 

Dropping them off at Goodwill or the Salvation Army sounds like the best bet.
If you intend to donate them, you should at least try them on indoors for reference just in case. So at least you'll know the feeling of fake boost if the another fake UB has an identical upper to the real PK.

I remember speeding to my local Blends for a Cream restock only to be informed that they were sold out already, but the employee offered me the MGs which were still available. I passed because I wasn't feeling them at that time.

laugh.gif

I did the same as well....they also had some 3M's as part of the restock that I just let sit cause I had a pair already. No idea that prices would look like this for either of those shoes

I always thought they were called Miami Nights Lebron 8's?

that filter is too strong to even know what the actual color is 
laugh.gif
​It's called mauve. Somehow it were supposed to release alongside with the trace khakis but it fell off the radar. Sadly. I'm looking forward to this pair as well.

Thanks for the link. Undecided if I should get these or just save up for the other Trace Cargos. I really want a pair of Olive UBs but the ones in the link look a bit brown, almost like wood. Anyone have them in hand to comment on this?
It's weird, it depends on the lighting in pics if these look more brown or green lol. Would like to see them in hand.

It's weird, it depends on the lighting in pics if these look more brown or green lol. Would like to see them in hand.
I have a coworker who wore the womens pair from this Trace Cargo/Khaki pack and they look olive but these really look brown aside from the heel cup and cage 
indifferent.gif

Local Adidas store is renovating so I have yet to see these in person as well 

Just curious anyone get shipping for the PARLEY from ADC? Mine hasn't come through yet. It's confirmed and I got a email for it. But usually I get a shipping within a few days.

Back
Top Bottom