ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm about to treat myself and purchase a pair of UB from StockX, narrowed it down to the CNY UB 3.0 or the UB 1.0 in all white (black outsole), which one would you guys choose?

I currently have 2.0 and 3.0, but not a single pair of 1.0's lol

different colors so its hard to pick. Everyone will say 1.0>>>>>>>3.0. But if you have white kicks already....grab the CNY if you don't...grab the 1.0

So if I'm a size 9 in the UB 3.0 (with a little wiggle room), would a 9.5 do in the 1.0?

yes

10.5 in 3.0s and 11 in 1.0 and 2.0s for me.

My triple black 3.0s are a 10.5 though and are tight...idk why that one model was tighter then other 3.0s.

All of my 1.0's are TTS
Okay cool, I have size 9 in the UB 3.0 and I really like the fit, but I also have a size 9 in the 2.0 and I need to remove the insole because it is a big snug.

Should I stick with a size 9 or go half a size up to 9.5 in the 1.0's?

different colors so its hard to pick. Everyone will say 1.0>>>>>>>3.0. But if you have white kicks already....grab the CNY if you don't...grab the 1.0
yes

10.5 in 3.0s and 11 in 1.0 and 2.0s for me.

My triple black 3.0s are a 10.5 though and are tight...idk why that one model was tighter then other 3.0s.
Thanks for the reply!! I'll go with a size 9.5 in the 1.0!

Okay cool, I have size 9 in the UB 3.0 and I really like the fit, but I also have a size 9 in the 2.0 and I need to remove the insole because it is a big snug.

Should I stick with a size 9 or go half a size up to 9.5 in the 1.0's?
The 1.0 and 2.0 are sized the same so go 9.5 if. 2.0 requires you removing the insole. 

Im 8 in 3.0 and 8.5 and 1.0/2.0

I would pick TB EQT over Neighborhood Iniki. But again, that's just me. 
I completely agree with you. I have bought two pair of inikis and ended up selling both. They just don't do it for me. I have been waiting for the EQT with the blacked out Boost cuz it just seems to not make the back look as big. That was one of the things that I didn't like about the EQT was how far the boost goes past the back of the shoe. But the all black isn't as obvious. Can't wait!!

The feeling of a sizing difference amongst the EQTs is due to the thickness of the insoles. The OK and WM have thinner insoles and those millimeters may be the difference on toe bulge. The OK EQT also has a looser or stretchier upper.

Also this custom seems to be a true TB EQT. View media item 2469455

I dont own OK, but compared the OG, WM, and milled, I feel the burrito tounge on milled leather is longer and sticking out more than the previous ones. It seems that's the case too for OK. I personally don't like the tounge to stick out too long. 

I don't even know who Jerry Lorenzo is. Gotta hit up google
roll.gif
+1

Edit:  looks like I wasn't missing anything 

I don't understand the 'must have' connotation that if a 'famous' person wears it, then I must have it too.

I am a big Prince fan but I could care less to cop me a Figure Skating outfit and/or platform shoes.

I don't understand the 'must have' connotation that if a 'famous' person wears it, then I must have it too.

I am a big Prince fan but I could care less to cop me a Figure Skating outfit and/or platform shoes.
A lot of people don't have their own sense of style and need something to be cosigned by someone famous/cool in order to feel comfortable wearing it.

A lot of people don't have their own sense of style and need something to be cosigned by someone famous/cool in order to feel comfortable wearing it.
thats definitely the case but sometimes it brings "inspiration" when you see fits and shoes put together. one of the reason I like r/streetwear on reddit. however not the case for y3 pureboost zg knits. what you descrived is exactly what happened with them 

I don't adhere to one particular style.  Most of the time it's based on how I'm feeling that particular day or the weather.

Last edited:

thats definitely the case but sometimes it brings "inspiration" when you see fits and shoes put together. one of the reason I like r/streetwear on reddit. however not the case for y3 pureboost zg knits. what you descrived is exactly what happened with them 
I guess acceptance is > originality in the newer generation.

Sure, getting inspiration for an article of clothing/fit you'd like to put together is cool but trying to create an exact carbon copy of what you see on the internet/TV is pretty wack.

Back
Top Bottom