ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed fam - I've been cooking off FNL manually the past few months...
Triple Black NMD
UB White 1.0 (popped out of nowhere)
Zebras
and now UB 3.0 2.0

How'd you get those zebras off there man lol. Saturday was a wash besides YS for me. Good thing my page monitor woke me up.

Damn that's sweet.. hook me a WW tho haha 
Selling them to fund towards my SNS 
laugh.gif

How'd you get those zebras off there man lol. Saturday was a wash besides YS for me. Good thing my page monitor woke me up.
I got real lucky - I was on the FNL splash page on two computers and my phone...grabbed my son's iPad and brought me directly to the website. I cooked Pirate Blacks on his iPad too. 

At least you cooked a pair fam - only two total for me. 

Damn, here I am just trying to buy a pair of comfortable all black kicks for work. Lol! Had no idea all black kicks had this kind of steam. Yikes!

Haha I sure did.  They were 150 if I remember correctly.  I still have them, but they were too big for my liking.  Now I have 2 size 13's as well...

:lol: nice. Seeing that pic just jogged my memory. Never knew if you actually pulled the trigger. Those were the days for real haha

Damn, here I am just trying to buy a pair of comfortable all black kicks for work. Lol! Had no idea all black kicks had this kind of steam. Yikes!

Feel sick to my stomach. My bro in law finally wants a pair of boosts, and I can't even hook him up :smh: . He's probably thinking "but you have like 10 pairs of boosts...."

Any more sites releasing them anytime soon? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom