ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone tell me how much of a difference there is in half sizes for the 1.0? I wear a 9 in everything so I wear a 9 in 1.0. They are comfy but a little narrow and my toes bulge and go to the end of the shoe. My 3.0s are 9s but are a little long. I found a 9.5 in a shoe I've been looking for and it will save me $60 instead of getting a 9. Will a 9.5 fit better or will it be too big?

Size 8 (black) is the largest size FYI.. I have extra codes for those who need it. PM

Anyone Catch those BAIT 93/17 on SNS? Looks like they updated the product page to the black and white joints lol.. hope they send me the BAITs or cancel :nerd:

Anyone Catch those BAIT 93/17 on SNS? Looks like they updated the product page to the black and white joints lol.. hope they send me the BAITs or cancel :nerd:
im in the same boat as you, sent them an email but only got the automated response so far

yeah I just kinda figured out what happened. I see that other pair available now :lol:. Good Luck guys, thatd be dope if you were able to grab them :smokin

Back
Top Bottom