ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im using my phone and all i can see whem i want to PM someone is "START A CONVERSATION". is that the PM? on that note, PM me pls for a code. tia

Damn that many people didn't use their code/messed their code up they have a 3rd wave of emails?

Shipping label for my grey miAdidas finally created. Over 8 weeks later. :lol:
Just checked my FedEx Tracking manager. Same here.

DsKL8V3.gif

My size is sold out so take this code:

BXH9-FT8K-CYWU

I would've used it myself if my size 12 was still available. I'm really having the worst luck on this release

You have to RSVP before you stop by they said

Hello,

You are confirmed for the Adidas x BAIT event on Friday. Please arrive early as our events tend to be at capacity by 8PM and we usually cut off access. Also bring ID if you are 21+ as cocktails will be served. Non alcoholic drinks will also be available.

Our two Consortium Pack shoes will NOT be sold during the event. These will launch Saturday at our Melrose store and we will have a line forming after our event to the left of our store entrance.

Thanks and see you there.

Hello,

You are confirmed for the Adidas x BAIT event on Friday. Please arrive early as our events tend to be at capacity by 8PM and we usually cut off access. Also bring ID if you are 21+ as cocktails will be served. Non alcoholic drinks will also be available.

Our two Consortium Pack shoes will NOT be sold during the event. These will launch Saturday at our Melrose store and we will have a line forming after our event to the left of our store entrance.

Thanks and see you there.
It'd be funny if someone wore the bait eqts to the event lol

Back
Top Bottom