ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow.. those triple greys flew. wanted to grab a pair for my little cousin but they sold out on adc and im just looping at finishline..

anyone seen a 20% ebay coupon lately? been wanting to pick up those core black 2.0s but know the coupons are usually out there

UGHHHH the one pair I been wanting, those Triple Grey, my boss called me to do something at 9:50. Get back to my computer and theyre gone :angry::angry::angry::angry:

He did answer your simple question with a simple action to read the 1st page which is also mentioned in the title of this thread
You right OP my bad

"...but how do the rest of them fit".

Which model, what style? See how general your question is? Contrary to many other NT Threads, Boost Thread Regulars will tell you if you ask. The Thread originator (Jpac) tries very hard to keep info current and relevant.

IMG_2526.GIF
My bad bro youre right

Finally got the shipping confirmation for Mi Adidas. 9 weeks! Looks like they really had an issue because the pair came from China.

Yall Hype beast ate up the triple grey. I'm not a big fan. Congrats to those that copped. Adc priced these at $200? Are they LTD or something?

Back
Top Bottom