ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
buying so I can sole swap that heel to some OG knit Core Blacks

did a search for "sole swap" but this is the only post i found for boosts. i've seen customizers have done it with hypebeast posts and on IG but does anyone have any info on getting a sole swap done for a boost sole that is dirty and beat up so the shoe can have a new crispy white boost sole? i have a pair of palace cm boosts where the leather is still good but the boost sole is so tore up theyre embarrassing to wear even though theyre one of my favorite shoes i own. also cant buy new ones cause they were limited and released awhile ago and now ppl are trying to buy them all up to artificially inflate the price to over $1k and corner the market. if anyone knows how to do this yourself or knows ppl who do it for a price let me know cause i'd like to be able to rock fresh palace cm boosts again. i feel like any other pure boost sole would fit on the cm boost. thanks!

2587EFAA-37DA-404B-A84A-169E34CD8F6C.jpeg
B07EC421-4B6B-42AF-A835-30366E8978F0.jpeg
8E659761-BABF-4CC2-9969-A153E6DC4A65.jpeg

you can probably get the Prides at a much lower price and take out the rainbow dots.

But hey if $240 ish(+, depending on your location) for em after tax+shipping doesn't bother you, go for it. Hopefully they look that dope in person.

lol I dig, but i really like that xeno heel cup and i got a 40$ adidas gift certificated that i can hopefully use on these.

you can probably get the Prides at a much lower price and take out the rainbow dots.

But hey if $240 ish(+, depending on your location) for em after tax+shipping doesn't bother you, go for it. Hopefully they look that dope in person.

at $220 the heel cup is also xeno. it's $20 more for the xeno cage. you an do a custom pride but it wont have the iridescent effect

at $220 the heel cup is also xeno. it's $20 more for the xeno cage. you an do a custom pride but it wont have the iridescent effect
True, but the intention was to make it look like a Wood Wood. Haven't really looked but you can get a pair of Prides below or at retail and take out the rainbow dots for about $60-$80 less than these Xenos without the hassle for hoping/buying a code.

So if the xeno touches is really worthwhile, then I guess it's worth the upcharge. But seeing the pics above it looks like a flash-only effect. So essentially you're paying for an occasional iridescent effect custom GR.

can someone LC please? I will post more soon but want to know if everything looks good so far on these pics

A couple of employees did say that the materials are limited like the xeno cage, heel cup, black boost.

Yep. Girl that gave us the wristband said she thinks that the black boost and xeno would be sold out by end of today (alluding to only having the white and other color available for those that schedule an appointment for later this week). They also said sizes would start going too. I was also looking forward to the black upper/midsole and white cage/tab combo which seems like it's not available. I don't even feel like getting them now lol.

I'm sure they will restock all materials for the drop on the 9th

Seems like Adidas is going back to limited releases looking at how the Xeno release and the A.I. Camo drops are going

Back
Top Bottom