ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So some quick thoughts now that I have unboxed and tried on the AM4LDN.
*They are really soft and even more squishy in the boost than regular UB. Extremely
* tight around the ankles
* Kinda 1.0 soft in the PK. But the material/knit on these feel more cheap.
* The plastic pieces which helps with the support feel and look pretty cheap too. Nothing too special.

All in all a nice shoe based on the concept and the cushioning is probably the softest I’ve ever felt. The material doesn’t add anything special and it doesn’t really feel like anything special. What makes it special is the process behind it. Wouldn’t spend much more than retail on them to be honest. I got them for ~250$. The Made For Germany pair is much more special with quality and overall performance according to some who have both pairs.

adidas-consortium-sneaker-exchange-01-960x640.jpg packer-solebox-adidas-consortium-sneaker-exchange-energy-boost-6.jpg packer-solebox-adidas-consortium-sneaker-exchange-ultra-boost-mid-1.jpg

Still bad, but the mids are probably the best thing so far to come out of the Exchange. No?

Its just a different time we live in now... I remember when I was a kid, I'll be lucky if I get a pear of airmax's or reebok pumps. Usually happens during my bday or Christmas... I would keep those clean the whole year... Then again, I went to school where I had to wear uniform and black leather shoes so those gets trashed :rofl:

I buy my daughter Nikes for school that gets trashed midway through the school year... My wife likes dressing her up on a more girly fashion so flats and other girly shoes is what she wears now...

+1

I got made fun of in high school in the early 90's because we weren't any where near wealthy.
The local kids would laugh at me because my mom had saved up to get my a pair of Jordans for Christmas.
I can imagine the douche bag kids today....

Back
Top Bottom