ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since its okay to post those Nike Alphabounce in here

DUZWNDxX4AEZThx.jpg:large

So Adidas knows the 1.0 Ultra Boost pattern is the most successful yet they go with other patterns and literally just mix the worst of each version to create the 4.0...

Prob gonna pull the trigg on those 3M’s but I’m gonna wait until ADC drops them. I wanna get them in hand, but also want that free returns in case.

Also interested in the new 3Ms but can’t justify that price point either. Around 180 190 shipped and I’m in. Time will tell I guess.

Damn, I'm tempted to go to that LA popup but I know it's going to be mayhem and I'm not down with that at all.

Anniversary pair is trash. Should have done a purple heel cup if anything but I wouldn't pay 180 for it, def not 220. Adidas design team has their heads up their asses. I'm saving money but frustrated at the same time

love my triple greys. They're my go-to when being dragged around theme parks by my wife and kids. Comfy as hell, and have gotten through vomit, ketchup, and all manner of annoying sticky crap, and look just as new as the day I got em.

Ended up pulling the trigger on the triple greys and love them - wore them all day and to the gym today. These are my ninth boost shoe for me since last December...hooked since the Reigning Champ 1.0.

1. Reigning Champ 1.0
2. Parley OG Uncaged
3. NMD City Sock Gum Black
4. Kith UB Aspen
5. NMD CS1 TGWO Triple black
6. Norse Projects x Adidas Terrex Boost
7. Wings and Norns NMD Leather R2
8. A Ma Maniere Triple White UB
9. Triple Grey UB 3.0
10. ?????

I want to pull the trigger but the reflective threads don’t contrast much so it looks too similar to core black and it’s $40 more. I never thought I’d say this, but I think I like the 2.0 black reflective better.

Prob gonna pull the trigg on those 3M’s but I’m gonna wait until ADC drops them. I wanna get them in hand, but also want that free returns in case.

Also interested in the new 3Ms but can’t justify that price point either. Around 180 190 shipped and I’m in. Time will tell I guess.

anniversary shoes look alright but no way I'm paying $220 for it though.

There's only one 3M worthy of spending money on. Y'all know what it is. :emoji_smirk:

Back
Top Bottom