ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure, only mobile working for me, been trying for the last 20 minutes and can't add my size to cart.
Not sure, only mobile working for me, been trying for the last 20 minutes and can't add my size to cart.
I stand corrected, I just checked out on my size and was able to use the SNEAKERS code for 10% off. Got a confirmation email already. We'll see if they ship...

whats the sizing on day ones? I heard a lot of people complain about heel slippage? so full size down?

What's the cs2 Kith / Naked sizing compared to PK NMDs? I've never owned a city sock. I'm an 8 or 8.5 in UBs (1.0-3.0 I can make either size work) thanks in advance!

whats the sizing on day ones? I heard a lot of people complain about heel slippage? so full size down?
Even at .5sz down there is heel slippage. If you really like the CW/silhouette, there are some fixes that some NTers have suggested to put some grip on the inside heel.

Unfortunately it is how the shoe was designed. the heel sits pretty low so if you have a moderate to aggressive stride, the heel slippage is noticeable.

Vapormax 1.0 to 2.0 is such a better transition than UB 1.0 to 2.0.

All Adidas had to do was give us some CWs without drastically changing the knit. sheesh.

All Adidas had to do was give us some CWs without drastically changing the knit. sheesh.
I never exactly understood what the difference between the VM 1.0 vs 2.0 is.

And risk having their flagship model turn into the next R1? You might think you want 1.0s forever but you really don’t and adidas knows that.

I never exactly understood what the difference between the VM 1.0 vs 2.0 is.
Very minor reinforced heel cup but gave them an opportunity to add some accent colors.

I dunno, just looking in retrospect since I haven't copped an UB that is a non-collab in a while. They get it right most times in the collabs but as for their GR stuff most are just rehash or unappealing.

And looking at twitter feeds seeing that deerupt head to head with something like an airmax 270, seems like adidas aint coming out with anything exciting.

Sucks because I got tax money to spend and would like to spend it on an Adidas shoe.

And risk having their flagship model turn into the next R1? You might think you want 1.0s forever but you really don’t and adidas knows that.
They've already R1'ed UBs. every 4.0 so far has reached the discount rack.
Nike dilutes the market but at least they have with plenty of CWs.

How many TB cws have we gotten in 3.0/4.0/climas alone?

Posted in the nmd thread too. I like this pack a lot more than the previous pack.

5D0C303F-CB06-4A64-B13D-5755664BB5EF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom