ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BA6AE196-8AAE-47A7-B335-1CD8361EED83.jpeg

I'm digging the mids. I wasn't expecting to do so when they first leaked.

Isn't this supposedly the last mid to drop as well? Not counting ATR's.

Hey guys, random question but did the kolor ultra boost 3.0 ever drop in store in US besides the NYC flagship? I believe it was just on adc last year?

SIZE HELP: EQT Support Ultra PK - do these run TTS (all my Nikes are size 12)? Can’t seem to find a straight answer from all the reviews. Photo attached for reference. Thanks!

Attachments

• B654185B-C1BE-4641-A6E6-A9CC008A8B2B.jpeg
    B654185B-C1BE-4641-A6E6-A9CC008A8B2B.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 22
those are interesting, but f people didn't like the run thru times for being blue, not sure these will catch on either.

those are interesting, but f people didn't like the run thru times for being blue, not sure these will catch on either.
Yeah who knows, I love my RTTs, but I also love the PxSB mid too. Don’t know why they were such a bust. Probably the best idea to execution on an adidas shoe for ages.

Yeah who knows, I love my RTTs, but I also love the PxSB mid too. Don’t know why they were such a bust. Probably the best idea to execution on an adidas shoe for ages.

I believe Cost (the retail price) & Hype (in the form of re-sale) are contributing factors. While I cannot speak universally for all (universal being a strong, controversial word based on recent happenings in other parts of these forums LOL), the design and story is really unique. There is really very little to hate on it. The comfort is amazing and there's only less than a handful of these around, most released exclusive in Collab form.

But the high base cost, coupled with low after sale demand, caused the sneaker to flop FOR resellers. For those who really LOVE the shoe and everything it stood for, bought it for retail. However, due to how resell performed, caused the shoe to "SIT" and subsequently marked down in some sites. This obviously HURT the people that actually liked the shoe and truly intended to rock it.

those mids look like the ones I’ll love to look at but will never wear and end up selling down the line. Seems to be a recurring theme for me lately.

i do too. RTT sold out instantly but then prices plummeted on them. Conversely , packers Sat and prices plummeted so far under retail.

i have the packers also and still have not unDS, one thing that i do feel that “lacks” is there are no three stripes on the shoe. This actually does hurt the aesthetic for me imho

would've been dope if they had the blue bubbles form the three stripes on the side, like underwater methane vents

underwater-volcanic-vent-24M2455-33.jpg

Back
Top Bottom