ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sucks wearing a 13 - all I've been looking for are the Cookies and Cream for the past month and have not been able to find them other than 1 ebay seller for $329 when every other size I've been able to find for retail
only thing that's a deal in my size is the triple white but I've seen the same price recently through sneaker steals since GR boost seems to be going on sale frequently now

Need another pair of Creams
3x1.jpg

Every time a good eBay discount comes out I'll find a couple pairs I've really wanted for a while but they'll be just a bit too expensive. So I'll do an offer and then the seller doesn't respond until after the coupon expires lol. Either that or they won't come down even 10 bucks from their outrageous asking price.

Every time a good eBay discount comes out I'll find a couple pairs I've really wanted for a while but they'll be just a bit too expensive. So I'll do an offer and then the seller doesn't respond until after the coupon expires lol. Either that or they won't come down even 10 bucks from their outrageous asking price.

On the flipside I've messaged buyers who made me low offers letting them know that the coupon will make the Buy It Now price actually match their offer & usually get no response or just lack of understanding.

After reading some of the horror stories on NT; i will never attempt another transaction on Ebay! Someone will have over 30,000 feedback with a 100% positive feedback and will sell fakes of something and get away with it.

After reading some of the horror stories on NT; i will never attempt another transaction on Ebay! Someone will have over 30,000 feedback with a 100% positive feedback and will sell fakes of something and get away with it.

Nah if you get got as a buyer on eBay it’s your own fault. eBay sides with the buyer 99% of the time, so much so that sellers are getting scammed constantly by buyers who claim they got fakes, then they send back a box full of trash & there’s nothing eBay will do for you once they’ve sided with the buyer.

It’s a very safe place to buy but I don’t sell anything worth more than $300 on there.

These came in.nicer than i thought.. went down .5

GxBiRHxl.jpg

white balance is wayy off..****ty indoor lighting sorry..

anyone else pick these up?

how did he/she get away with it? i feel like buyer protection is ironclad on ebay? please share details

anyone else pick these up?

i did, will arrive today. they look good!

Cilma Black/Solar Red released early on Jimmy and you can use a discount so it comes to about $188 shipped - considering copping but so hard not seeing in hand. Some pictures make it look like Christmas, others make it look like a lot of red. Just not sure on this pair and I don't have an easy return with Jimmy so I might hold off.

Just sold last pair of DS 3Ms for $560. It would be a treat if 3Ms magically are part of the rumored 1.0 restock at end of Dec.

smart man.. been thinking of offloading my creams...still in good condition but worn for sure.. you got me thinking now...

smart man.. been thinking of offloading my creams...still in good condition but worn for sure.. you got me thinking now...
Production date on them 3Ms was 2015. Not sure how boost ages but I know for sure my 12/14 production pair isn't has bouncy as it was from the start or as bouncy as my newer pairs.

Anecdotal, but boost seems to get stale through the years. Plus, not knowing how boost resell market going to continue and what 1.0 CWs can potentially drop end of year, time to let go of some older pairs that I know I won't get to any time soon.

Cilma Black/Solar Red released early on Jimmy and you can use a discount so it comes to about $188 shipped - considering copping but so hard not seeing in hand. Some pictures make it look like Christmas, others make it look like a lot of red. Just not sure on this pair and I don't have an easy return with Jimmy so I might hold off.

Thomas The Franchise has a review up on YouTube.

how did he/she get away with it? i feel like buyer protection is ironclad on ebay? please share details
This was about ten years ago that I read on a denim forum; and back then it was a little harder to present a case to ebay and paypal then it is now. I cant remember the details. Everthing they were selling was legit except for all the Evisu jeans they sold were fakes.

Playing around with lace swaps. Solar yellow laces makes a lot more sense than white laces. gonna stick with those.
The other is solar red laces. looks cool but makes the shoe even more loud which i think it already is. accents pretty well though.
Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 3.55.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 3.54.58 PM.png

Solebox UBs are godly. Still one of my favorite pairs. Glad I doubled up.

Surprised prices haven't gone way up on those.

Back
Top Bottom