ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Weird question but is there such a thing as boost fatigue? I work in a hospital and I'm on my feet all day standing the majority of it, I only wear boost like Ultra Boosts/EQTs 93/16+17s/Inikis but the past few weeks my heel, middle of my foot and even by my toes there has been a lot of pain, I thought boost was supposed to prevent this not cause pain ha, so I was wondering if you wear boost pretty much daily, will this kind of stuff happen no matter what?
I wear boost daily as well but have only experienced pain in the BYW's.

Weird question but is there such a thing as boost fatigue? I work in a hospital and I'm on my feet all day standing the majority of it, I only wear boost like Ultra Boosts/EQTs 93/16+17s/Inikis but the past few weeks my heel, middle of my foot and even by my toes there has been a lot of pain, I thought boost was supposed to prevent this not cause pain ha, so I was wondering if you wear boost pretty much daily, will this kind of stuff happen no matter what?
I wear my tb 1.0 ub for work 5x a week for almost 2 yrs and felt no pain whatsoever.

Yep, only pain I've felt is from BYW. Maybe they aren't meant for flat footed people or something.
I'm not too much of an expert but I wouldn't call my feet flat. But i do think the foot bed of the shoe is concaved inward and flattening it out would help a ton.

Definitley. Ultra boost sole is comfortable..other than that..has barely any support

My wife is a nurse and couldn't wear her boosts all day until she got custom insoles. Almost too soft. She has high arches and puts a ton of pressure on her heels. She got these custom orthopedic insoles from a podiatrist that she switches in and out of whatever shoes she wears now.

damn lucky. sns charges me for shipping 75$...
Thanks.... but I have ordered AJ4 Tatoos and those Boosts.... and no movement yet.... well today IS a holiday so yeah lol..... man $75 for shipping bro? Where do you live man?!

For all day comfort, strictly UBs or yeezys. Foot pain could be due to incorrect posture or walking techniques. And EQT,iniki, y-3, etc aren’t as supportive and have contributed to pain if worn all day. Few times a week, I switch up and break out some vans.

The days after wearing EQTs, my feet ache like a b****. Like others have said, theyre too soft but I love them. Double Edged sword lol

My wife is a nurse and couldn't wear her boosts all day until she got custom insoles. Almost too soft. She has high arches and puts a ton of pressure on her heels. She got these custom orthopedic insoles from a podiatrist that she switches in and out of whatever shoes she wears now.
interesting, will look into using another insole.

Thanks for all the responses guys, I think I definitely need to switch up my shoes and wear some variety at least once a week or use some ortho insoles in some of my Boosts.

Thanks for all the responses guys, I think I definitely need to switch up my shoes and wear some variety at least once a week or use some ortho insoles in some of my Boosts.

You should try Nike Zoom Fly’s. I copped a pair to run in for cheap at the outlet and although I bought specifically for running I gotta say to my surprise they are some of the more comfortable shoes I ever worn casually. Has just the right amount of cushioning AND the right amount of support. On top of that the zoom air just takes it to another level. I imagine if I were nurse or worked in a hospital that pair would be the move.

I’ve watched some YouTube reviews where some people say boost bottoms out after a year or so of constant wear. I don’t wear any sneaker year round to the point where that has happened for me. My wife has plantar fasciitis and had custom molded inserts made for her feet. She wears Nike’s and Ultraboost with the inserts. Nike Frees really hurt her feet for example. What she was told was any sneaker she wears can’t be folded toe to heal easily, or flex much when torqued medial to lateral side. I think the ultraboost torsion system prevents that torquing where say an Iniki/I-5923 wouldn’t.

If the boost shoe you’re wearing doesn’t have enough lock down on the foot where you’re sliding around a bit, that could be the issue??? Hope any of this info and that posted by others helps you.

You should try Nike Zoom Fly’s. I copped a pair to run in for cheap at the outlet and although I bought specifically for running I gotta say to my surprise they are some of the more comfortable shoes I ever worn casually. Has just the right amount of cushioning AND the right amount of support. On top of that the zoom air just takes it to another level. I imagine if I were nurse or worked in a hospital that pair would be the move.
always wanted to try those Nike react cushion type shoes but there's so many I don't know which ones are the most comfortable, will probably look into copping a pair or 2 soon, thanks for the recommendation, will look for a pair of those zoom flys soon.
I’ve watched some YouTube reviews where some people say boost bottoms out after a year or so of constant wear. I don’t wear any sneaker year round to the point where that has happened for me. My wife has plantar fasciitis and had custom molded inserts made for her feet. She wears Nike’s and Ultraboost with the inserts. Nike Frees really hurt her feet for example. What she was told was any sneaker she wears can’t be folded toe to heal easily, or flex much when torqued medial to lateral side. I think the ultraboost torsion system prevents that torquing where say an Iniki/I-5923 wouldn’t.

If the boost shoe you’re wearing doesn’t have enough lock down on the foot where you’re sliding around a bit, that could be the issue??? Hope any of this info and that posted by others helps you.
that could be it, Iniki's are very loose but then i cut them out of the rotation, foot was still hurting with UBs. honestly, i'm also gonna take this as a sign to lose some weight too, i'm probably at the fattest i've been in a long time, time to go on a diet and get my self into shape. :lol:

Yea hers were custom and like $400, but it's solved a lot of her foot pain issues.

I wear UBs, yeezys, eqt all day long, at a stand up desk, and have no issues. But I have flat feet so maybe that is a factor

SNS removed the GOT UBs they had releasing in 2 days. Has anyone seen them on any other sites?

I don't mean to bash boost in general, but I find them too soft and the "cushioness" worn out after so many wears, even on EQT. Like dhtowng dhtowng mentioned, I find Zoom Fly feels amazing for my feet. Also I want to add Hoka OneOne :tongue:. I have been trying to pay attention more on what my feet need instead of fashion lol. I like UB silhouette but I guess they don't work for me.

Got some 2.0s from eBay recently. Nothing special, but they were originally my first pair of ultra boosts. I ended up selling them and then regretting that decision. Really happy to have them back, not a bad colorway either imo.

I also have a pair of red laces that match better with the liner, I may throw those in to see how they look.

20190102_073736.jpg

20190102_073742.jpg

Vapormax are great too
It’s not as squishy as boost but vapormax are really really comfortable

I know this has been addressed many, many times, but I didn’t realize until I tried on my new creams that sizing is all whacked out. Had to sell them because they were so tight in the toe. Same go for OG?
They fit the same. If anything creams will have slight give cause of the difference in PK but it’s nothing to size up/down

always wanted to try those Nike react cushion type shoes but there's so many I don't know which ones are the most comfortable, will probably look into copping a pair or 2 soon, thanks for the recommendation, will look for a pair of those zoom flys soon.
that could be it, Iniki's are very loose but then i cut them out of the rotation, foot was still hurting with UBs. honestly, i'm also gonna take this as a sign to lose some weight too, i'm probably at the fattest i've been in a long time, time to go on a diet and get my self into shape. :lol:

Nike has a bunch of epic reacts on their site for cheap right now, plus an additional 25% off

Back
Top Bottom