ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
great they are coming back. My pair is still in good shape but this is tempting. It was the only 1.0 I had to go .5 up and I own many from that era including most hyped collabs. Also I really like the a ma maniere pair that is also white and doesn’t seem to get a lot of love.
found these while looking for wool greys last night lol... need to wear them soon.
48E7B730-9B14-4860-976F-FE93D239AEAB.jpeg

i remember someone posted the link for the triple whites and you would just plug in a number for the different sizes. Hats off to that individual, still wearing mine to work till this day :nthat:

Pics from eBay seller in Russia. Looks like Continental sole and banana toe. Toebox thread looks suspect too.
s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Last edited:
retro of purps had same shape vs the og purp. And the retro cream vs og creams .
If that’s the case, the PK is going to feel thinner and possibly the cross stitch is going to be a different shade.

retro of purps had same shape vs the og purp. And the retro cream vs og creams .
If that’s the case, the PK is going to feel thinner and possibly the cross stitch is going to be a different shade.
I don't get it, some of the more recent 1.0s like the Solars and Undefeated do not have this shape. The toebox almost forms a 45 degree angle. It's like they purposely put the curve on the best colors.

I don't get it, some of the more recent 1.0s like the Solars and Undefeated do not have this shape. The toebox almost forms a 45 degree angle. It's like they purposely put the curve on the best colors.
Could be the thinner PK stretched out to it’s limits. the retro solars and red/yellow didn’t feel as thin to what I recall.

Pics from eBay seller in Russia. Looks like Continental sole and banana toe. Toebox thread looks suspect too.
s-l400.jpg

KindheartedNervousCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

I just noticed that the StockX picture shows a Continental outsole if you rotate the sneaker around :nerd:. The question now is, was it always like that on StockX?

I just noticed that the StockX picture shows a Continental outsole if you rotate the sneaker around :nerd:. The question now is, was it always like that on StockX?
I was looking at that same pic earlier and knew something was different, but couldn't put my finger on it.

Back
Top Bottom