adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

I think i seen the new all blacks in store today & SMH they messed these up. The OG Mesh was the best. The EM & these new ones look like trash. They need to just make PK ones already

I think i seen the new all blacks in store today & SMH they messed these up. The OG Mesh was the best. The EM & these new ones look like trash. They need to just make PK ones already

Explain? Im thinking of grabbing a pair but ill have to buy online so firsthand opinion would be great

Explain? Im thinking of grabbing a pair but ill have to buy online so firsthand opinion would be great

The new mesh material just looks cheap to me & print with the perforations doesnt do it any favors. I thought they would look like a blacked out OG Aramis pair but that forged mesh on the OG pairs looked so much nicer. Of course this is all imo. If you like the engineered mesh pairs that came out after the OG Cws then it may not bother you as much

will more than likely cop a pair of these tomorrow to use as gym beaters... 99% chance I take an L on the zebras but these may be had! 

I can't decide if I should grab the grey AMS right now for $58 using that code and a gift card, or wait for the Reigning Champs. They seem so similar, it's intriguing to me that they would release such similar colorways. I guess they did release the High Snobiety UB after the Wool Greys though :lol:

Yah I don't mind the bounce tech to spread around more, not only is it cheaper but the midsole is also more versatile and could be molded to a variety of different shapes.

Just got my first pair of AB. I like them. Not as comfortable as UB but the comfort level is still good. UBs are just too much stress anymore and getting these on sale for $80 can't be beat.

Just got my first pair of AB. I like them. Not as comfortable as UB but the comfort level is still good. UBs are just too much stress anymore and getting these on sale for $80 can't be beat.
In some ways the AB are more comfortable than UB. I think having more stiffness in the sole helps. Saving $100 helps too
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom