adidas D.Rose 4?

Just too similar to the 3/3.5, except those looked better. The materials were truly unimpressive, felt even more narrow than the last dRose. The price reduction makes a lot of sense with these in-hand. I liked the colorway, that's why I copped. I can't speak to performance on the court.

Hopefully they have something better in store for the 4.5's

Just too similar to the 3/3.5, except those looked better. The materials were truly unimpressive, felt even more narrow than the last dRose. The price reduction makes a lot of sense with these in-hand. I liked the colorway, that's why I copped. I can't speak to performance on the court.

Hopefully they have something better in store for the 4.5's
No, the 4.5 arent that great. They removed the two tone colorblocking and added 3m zebra stripes. 
indifferent.gif

Damn this sucks that my favorite player can't get a decent shoe man :smh: I feel that nike outdoes Adidas in basketball in terms if performance and looks. Adidas needs to do something bold and different in a good way rather than making D.Rose a generic looking Adidas shoe

I don't think the Rose line looks "generic" at all. Yeah, it shares some lineage with other Adidas shoes, but they're definitely "d rose," rather than an adidas shoe with the rose logo on it.

They focus on making them lighter and lighter but neglect the aesthetics. 3.5 were ugly and the 4.5 ain't much better. The 773s are much better, they should focus on those and drop the .5 Roses. Are the designers that made T-Macs and Kobes still working for Adi? They need to go back to that era of comfortable and great looking sigs.

I don't think the Rose line looks "generic" at all. Yeah, it shares some lineage with other Adidas shoes, but they're definitely "d rose," rather than an adidas shoe with the rose logo on it.
I feel like after the 2 a lot of the Adidas shoes look similar to it imo

Casually im still not down with full synthetic.
Hoops wise these sprint frame or web or whatever shoes just lack inner padding.
I also do not have the funds to replace shoes every game, so minimal foam forefoot set ups are a no go for me.
D rose doesnt deserve good product.He deserves classic product.
My old self needs more between me and that floor.

:smh: so far the 4's have 3 solid colorways home, aways and brenda's

Besides spending 180 mil on Wiggins get some new designers. I can't really tell what the difference from the Ghost crazy quick and whatever else they have.

They sound fantastic. I'm still recovering from injuries suffered in the 2.5, but I'm pumped to try these.

youre saying it was because of the 2.5 or you just got injured and happened to be wearing them?

Just saying it happened in the 2.5, and unlike a lot of other people, I don't blame Adidas. My ankle would have been destroyed in any shoe.

2.5 is the best D.Rose shoe thus far (including the zebra looking 4.5)

I want to like these shoes because of the features but HELL NO is always my first impression when it comes to the appearance.

Maybe Rose's powerful play might have Adidas shift to a heavier model,similar to what Nike does with Lebron

I'm more in favor of the 1.5 as best Drose.

The MiAdidas options are kind of boring.

Good looks on the KickGenius post.

These shoes probably won't play much differently than the 3, but I'm excited about the looser heel.

Unrelated, but these guys have really improved their performance reviews.

Back
Top Bottom