Adidas NMD thread

Its crazy how fast these nmd's are moving and in every CW

Within seconds literally on every website all over the world

If u dont jump when that link pops up, its over fam

Last edited:
Just tried them on for the first time today and they are more comfortable than I thought. I have the chance to cop the WMNS NMD XR1 PK Vintage White or the WMNS NMD XR1 PK Solid Grey and am torn between picking up one of these or just paying resale on the blacks. Which would you choose if you were to pick one?

These are the two:

Really glad I can fit in women's sizing because these 2 cws are dope.

Last edited:
Got my sz 11 Glitch XR1 shipment from Adidas yesterday... Only they shipped me a size 10.5 R1Tech Earth pair... The only thing they got right was the label on the outside of the package. SMH.
mean.gif
 This stinks.  ADC messing up left and right these days.  I think the demand is too far ahead of their manpower.  

Olives BB2790 on Champs Oct 19th.  Have I been missing that October 19 is a massive NMD release day across footsites?  Haven't seen any mention of it.

Last edited:

Olives BB2790 on Champs Oct 19th.  Have I been missing that October 19 is a massive NMD release day across footsites?  Haven't seen any mention of it.
Japan Black & Grey and French Beige are likely in-store release for FootAction

Yes, you've been in the dark on that

Big day on the 19th

All 3 Japans re-release as well online also

And on the 25th the Duck Camo Pack drops

Already shown the other 2 ducks, this is the 3rd

View media item 2191052

Last edited:
I think you're confusing hypebeasts with a regular consumer. Plenty of people will buy mesh NMDs with no dambs given that they've been on the shelf for a week.
Exactly. His post actually illustrated my point: Yeezys and Collabs are for the hypebeast crowd that only likes things because of exclusivity. So yeah a certain type of person only cares about NMD collabs.

You know what market Adidas is trying to capture with UBs and NMDs? People like me and my wife. People with disposable income that like dope things but don't have the time/desire to chase limited releases and also refuse to pay resale prices. If I get through on the 19th, I will have bought 8 pairs of NMDs in a month. You think Adidas would rather me have bought just one of some super special limited colorway that I got through a hookup or the 5-8 that I bought?

Exactly. His post actually illustrated my point: Yeezys and Collabs are for the hypebeast crowd that only likes things because of exclusivity. So yeah a certain type of person only cares about NMD collabs.

You know what market Adidas is trying to capture with UBs and NMDs? People like me and my wife. People with disposable income that like dope things but don't have the time/desire to chase limited releases and also refuse to pay resale prices. If I get through on the 19th, I will have bought 8 pairs of NMDs in a month. You think Adidas would rather me have bought just one of some super special limited colorway that I got through a hookup or the 5-8 that I bought?

Boom

Enuff said

8 in a month?

I may have a record to beat by 11-7-16 lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom