Adidas NMD thread

Boom

Enuff said

8 in a month?

I may have a record to beat by 11-7-16 lol
Yeah. Been on a bit of a NMD binge. Grey Japans, Tech Earths, White and Black Glitches, and a pair for the wife. All within the last two weeks. And you know what prompted this? I saw a guy in the mall wearing the Vapour Greys and I thought they looked dope. Hopefully, I can scoop a few more on the 19th, especially those Vapour Greys.

PSA: do not ever buy from Le Buzz sneaker shop!!!! Those d-bags had the nerve to send me a clearly used pair of NMDs. Tags are ripped off and the bottom is dirty af. They even up charged them to $300 already too. View media item 2191163

Last edited:

Yeah. Been on a bit of a NMD binge. Grey Japans, Tech Earths, White and Black Glitches, and a pair for the wife. All within the last two weeks. And you know what prompted this? I saw a guy in the mall wearing the Vapour Greys and I thought they looked dope
. Hopefully, I can scoop a few more on the 19th, especially those Vapour Greys.

Just like that lol

Thats all it takes

Since last week when all those CWs dropped, I've. Been. Hooked.

More like obsessed

Its like I want just about every CW

I even want bae to have some bcuz those Collegiate Blues go hard

Last edited:
And it doesnt stop

BRUH, these drop Saturday the 15th on Villa

View media item 2191172
Gonna go head and say it now bcuz I know I'll have no chance

I NEED HELP GRABBING THESE LOL!!!!

Edit: Um just seen that these were the Pokemon joints

Idk if I want anymore lol

We'll see come RD

Last edited:
sick.gif
mean.gif

LOL it doesnt look used at all. settle down
Nah lol, I'm sorry I'm pissed I already over paid for a used product. They marked these up to $300 USD. I didn't include the very bottom of the heel in that picture, but there are scuff marks all over it bro. The outside boost has red marks all over it too. Tags are missing and no paper is stuffed inside. Appreciate you trying to give input, but Im not an idiot, they're clearly used....

Nah lol, I'm sorry I'm pissed I already over paid for a used product. They marked these up to $300 USD. I didn't include the very bottom of the heel in that picture, but there are scuff marks all over it bro. The outside boost has red marks all over it too. Tags are missing and no paper is stuffed inside. Appreciate you trying to give input, but Im not an idiot, they're clearly used....

I feel your pain

I once recieved a sposedly DS DMP pack years ago and both kix were worn, creased, and stuffed with not a shoehorn, but socks..

Socks...And the 11s icy sole was already kinda yellowed around the edges..Same with 6s..Talk about heated..

Last edited:

Can you file a dispute via PP and/or dispute the charge with your CC?

Can you file a dispute via PP and/or dispute the charge with your CC?
I emailed Le Buzz already. Going to see if they will handle it on their own before i escalate any further. Wouldn't be surprised if they use the French/English language barrier to ignore my messages though. I will probably just call my credit company and mark it as fraud if they don't give me a partial refund or something. Will probably be banned from buying there again, but they won't be getting any of my business anyways. 

Have to disagree. Adidas is making sure that everyone that wants NMDs or UBs has a legit chance to cop in different styles and colors. I hadn't bought anything Adidas for like 10 years and now Adidas is taking all my money. The restocks. All the colorways. In the past month alone, I copped 5 different NMDs for me and the wife. The way Nike releases stuff, it's as if they don't want my money. So Adidas gets it now.

Adidas is doing exactly this with Yeezys though.. Nike's problem seems to be that for every good cw, there are 10 bad ones. Nike is still making a killing though, although they have lost some cultural relevance to Adidas recently.

Well from the pic you posted it looks like a display pair or something tried on. You can always dispute or return it if it was in fact used.

Well from the pic you posted it looks like a display pair or something tried on. You can always dispute or return it if it was in fact used.
Yeah I did post a buns picture, my bad. Unfortunately I'm halfway around the world from them, so shipping would probably cost over $60 to return these to France from NY. Its not even worth it at that point. Hopefully the boutique themselves gives me some type of discount or refund. At the end of the day they're going straight to my feet anyways, so its not the biggest deal. I was just heated that they had the balls to markup prices way over MSRP and then the products come used. If you're going to mark up over MSRP at least make sure the pairs are mint. 

Have any west coast folks received their Consortium order for any color of the Hu NMDs? I'm still waiting on my black pair but have not received updated tracking info ever since it got transferred over to USPS. Last update from Royal Air was that my package was on it's way to San Francisco this was on 10/04 early AM UK time. Just thought I would ask here first to see how other people orders with Consortium are progressing, before I start making phone calls.

Only reason I worry is I also ordered a pair of the Red Hu NMD from SVD and I've had those in hand since Wed.

consortium used extra slow mail, sivas used dhl express

cant complain tho, they were one of my under retail cops....sjs the goat tho with under retail+free express shipping this week 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

consortium used extra slow mail, sivas used dhl express

cant complain tho, they were one of my under retail cops....sjs the goat tho with under retail+free express shipping this week 
pimp.gif
consortium takes dang well 2 weeks to reach me but for under retail  im not complaining

Have any west coast folks received their Consortium order for any color of the Hu NMDs? I'm still waiting on my black pair but have not received updated tracking info ever since it got transferred over to USPS. Last update from Royal Air was that my package was on it's way to San Francisco this was on 10/04 early AM UK time. Just thought I would ask here first to see how other people orders with Consortium are progressing, before I start making phone calls.

Only reason I worry is I also ordered a pair of the Red Hu NMD from SVD and I've had those in hand since Wed.
I'm in SF also and my tracking status is the same as yours. I think just the other day, @AirRaab  said his was being delivered that day but I'm not sure where he lives. So maybe not too much longer for us.

Last edited:

If your package is at SFO customs (ASC) it will probably sit there for a couple days at least.  I wouldn't worry too much about it, it's just the nature of ordering from consortium/royal mail->usps.

Thanks for easing my mind everyone. :smokin It's my first time ordering with them, good thing I asked here first before I started making phone calls.

i just use the jason markk premium kit and brush once in a while. and brush really lightly. but i think a lot of people have success just using a regular toothbrush and soap.

Back
Top Bottom