Adidas NMD thread

Not sure if it was posted. Any restock in the near future for nmd vapour grey and Japan black?

Thanks!

anyone who has both the all white NMD's R1 and the White/Cyan NMD's R1

do they fit the same? I feel like the sizing on these is so inconsistent

Last edited:

I'm in SF also and my tracking status is the same as yours. I think just the other day, @AirRaab  said his was being delivered that day but I'm not sure where he lives. So maybe not too much longer for us.

If your package is at SFO customs (ASC) it will probably sit there for a couple days at least.  I wouldn't worry too much about it, it's just the nature of ordering from consortium/royal mail->usps.
Hu Blues have arrived from Consortium, straight on feet. Love them.

Last edited:

I'm in SF also and my tracking status is the same as yours. I think just the other day, @AirRaab  said his was being delivered that day but I'm not sure where he lives. So maybe not too much longer for us.
I got my Consort today

Royal mail transf to USPS

It sat for a day in customs

Last edited:
Adidas is doing exactly this with Yeezys though.. Nike's problem seems to be that for every good cw, there are 10 bad ones. Nike is still making a killing though, although they have lost some cultural relevance to Adidas recently.

Not really the same thing though. Yeezys are a collab. And companies should be free to do limited edition collab drops. Plus, Yeezys are still getting established as a sub-brand so building hype is a reasonable thing. But can someone explain why 1s are so limited or 12s or most 3s (granted TBs might change that)? Nike is making people put in work to cop stuff like Rev SBBs. It's just dumb.

finally got shipping info from adidas on my tech gray that i ordered saturday. pretty much a whole week to ship. that's ridiculous but what you going to do? o yeah that's right absolutely nothing, be happy they did not cancel i suppose lol. 

Hi guys, im new here and i just fell in love with nmd, just wondering where can i see all the release date for nmd? Thanks in advance

finally got shipping info from adidas on my tech gray that i ordered saturday. pretty much a whole week to ship. that's ridiculous but what you going to do? o yeah that's right absolutely nothing, be happy they did not cancel i suppose lol. 

I called adidas re my orders too, the reason for delay is the huricane in east coast thats why they did not ship the orders yet.

Got mine on nonewfriends.ca they pretty dope. They got a restock for NMDs all white but now im broke ^^

Have any west coast folks received their Consortium order for any color of the Hu NMDs? I'm still waiting on my black pair but have not received updated tracking info ever since it got transferred over to USPS. Last update from Royal Air was that my package was on it's way to San Francisco this was on 10/04 early AM UK time. Just thought I would ask here first to see how other people orders with Consortium are progressing, before I start making phone calls.

Only reason I worry is I also ordered a pair of the Red Hu NMD from SVD and I've had those in hand since Wed.
Different couriers different delivery times? SVD probably use one of the big 3..(Fedex INTL PRIORITY or ECO / DHL Express or UPS)

consortium takes dang well 2 weeks to reach me but for under retail  im not complaining
Takes anywhere from 5-10 days for mine depending on customs and any holidays in between.

What shoe cleaner & brushes you all use to carefully clean your NMDs with, will rep thx
For the mesh/PK, i use a soft toothbrush & washing detergent. Warm Water.

It's the damn boost that's a challenge. 

If I wear a 9.5 in NMD pk should I stay the same in the XR1 NMD or go up half a size b/c of the cage?

Back
Top Bottom