Adidas NMD thread

I don't see how people are saying that NMDs are turning into "the Adidas Roshe" when so many CW's are still so hard to get and even meshes are selling out fast.. Anyone else feel the same way?

Really? Did they have a bunch of hyped collabs and did the hype for the model go on for as long as it has for NMDs currently (almost a year)?
No to the collabs, but yes to the hype as you had people searching for over a year looking for original colorways, Asia exclusives, etc. Every hyped shoe has its day.

No to the collabs, but yes to the hype as you had people searching for over a year looking for original colorways, Asia exclusives, etc. Every hyped shoe has its day.

Oh wow, yeah I was only really into Jordans (and still am) so I missed all the Roshe and FK Trainer/Racer hype. Interesting to see runners generate hype like this because unlike retro J's most of them aren't on a limited release schedule, I wonder how long NMDs will sustain their hypr.

Really? Did they have a bunch of hyped collabs and did the hype for the model go on for as long as it has for NMDs currently (almost a year)?
GR's were being blown off the shelves.

It's only a matter of time.

That's why i sold all my mesh (except red CK / Mono black)

Made $800 off all my meshes lol

Its really only a matter of time til people jump on to the next big thing. Not saying adidas or NMDs are going anywhere soon though.

Its really only a matter of time til people jump on to the next big thing. Not saying adidas or NMDs are going anywhere soon though.

NMDs are lucky in that it's hard to screw up the CWs as the plugs allow a contrast from the uppers many other models can't really replicate.

Not just the blocks. The heel tab at the back and lace locks has some room for customisation

Glad to see the NT fam get some pairs 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom