Adidas NMD thread

Wool have been restocking much lately. 

Which is a good thing coz people benefitted (me included.)

Yeah I got lucky and copped the Wool CS when I caught a restock a couple weeks ago and love them. Just passed on the Wool R1 though since I prefer the CS of the pack.

If they did, it would have to be the Boxtroll pairs because of how limited they were. Auction-style format from Nike:

http://news.nike.com/news/the-boxtrolls-x-nike-roshe-run-trollstikes

Other than that, $350-$400 tops for one or two models, then low $300s for a few more.
Yeah I wouldn't count those cause the price has more to do w/ the fact that it's a Laika collab over it being a Roshe. They could take the least popular Nike silhouettes ever and give them the Laika treatment and people would go nuts for them as long as they were limited.

Just funny seeing so many Roshe comparisons when the trajectory doesn't seem that similar aside from the large amount of colorways that are dropping.

Last edited:

Yeah I wouldn't count those cause the price has more to do w/ the fact that it's a Laika collab over it being a Roshe. They could take the least popular Nike silhouettes ever and give them the Laika treatment and people would go nuts for them as long as they were limited.

Just funny seeing so many Roshe comparisons when the trajectory doesn't seem that similar aside from the large amount of colorways that are dropping.
True, but at the same time, it's a hot take comparison of the model of the shoe and the abundance of colors available. Both silhouettes are pretty simple and versatile. Both don't really break the bank as well. It's kind of hard not to compare the two at first glance. If you asked anyone what Nike shoe the typical NMD reminds them of, I'd imagine the number one response would be the Roshe.

True, but at the same time, it's a hot take comparison of the model of the shoe and the abundance of colors available. Both silhouettes are pretty simple and versatile. Both don't really break the bank as well. It's kind of hard not to compare the two at first glance. If you asked anyone what Nike shoe the typical NMD reminds them of, I'd imagine the number one response would be the Roshe.
Yeah I wasn't talking in terms of aesthetics, which are no doubt similar, but 350s look more like Roshes than NMDs. There are def some minor similarities market wise in terms of hype and how people are receiving them, but I don't see NMD as the new Roshe personally. Comparison seems like a bit of a stretch.

Also, wasn't average Roshe price around $70? NMDs aren't cheap by most people's standards. Even $120 retail is considered a lot by most non-sneakerhead standards. Let alone the $170-190 for PK...

Last edited:
WM CS just came in. Don't know what people are talking bout with the fit. These fit better than the Wool CS in my opinion. Definitely TTS.

Back
Top Bottom