Adidas NMD thread

WM CS just came in. Don't know what people are talking bout with the fit. These fit better than the Wool CS in my opinion. Definitely TTS.
Well your wool CS are probably just a little too big, if you went TTS. Most people's issue w/ WM is that they fit about a half size smaller than other CS.

Last edited:

Yeah I wasn't talking in terms of aesthetics, which are no doubt similar, but 350s look more like Roshes than NMDs. There are def some minor similarities market wise in terms of hype and how people are receiving them, but I don't see NMD as the new Roshe personally. Comparison seems like a bit of a stretch.

Also, wasn't average Roshe price around $70? NMDs aren't cheap by most people's standards. Even $120 retail is considered a lot by most non-sneakerhead standards. Let alone the $170-190 for PK...
I see. Regardless, the previous statements were made to address the initial question and comparison between the two shoes as far as how they're both perceived. Two somewhat fashionable and simple running style shoes that have generated a decent amount of hype and aren't ridiculously expensive that also happen to come in a plethora colors, some easier to obtain than others. I guess we won't know if/when the NMD will become the new Roshe until 2017 or beyond.

I need a pair of those footlocker eu NMDs, need some love from the EU fam
embarassed.gif

I need a pair of those footlocker eu NMDs, need some love from the EU fam :wow:  

If you're talking about the ones I just picked up they were local here in Atlanta. In store only so corporate couldn't help me find them.

Just sold my PW NMD for $560 cash to a random walking out of FC 

What a crazy block!
You're in LA right? That stretch is crackin these days.

You seen the spot selling all the high grade Fear of God/Bape/Yeezy/Vetements knock-offs?

You're in LA right? That stretch is crackin these days.

You seen the spot selling all the high grade Fear of God/Bape/Yeezy/Vetements knock-offs?
What!?
[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Nah I didn't what's that called?

[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Nah I didn't what's that called?
It's called Old School Fairfax, it's right next to Canters. Pretty crazy, most of it is fairly convincing, they even have some real FOG x PacSun at resale prices mixed in to throw people off.

It's called Old School Fairfax, it's right next to Canters. Pretty crazy, most of it is fairly convincing, they even have some real FOG x PacSun at resale prices mixed in to throw people off.

Is it a All Black paint store front??

Yeah, this is what it looks like minus the sign (they probly took that down once they decided to sell fugazi ****)
Yeah they took the letters down.. Bawwwwah

I was walking that way till the dude Trelll came out the Barber shop throwing flyers at people yelling

"Bro, You need a fade, Come inside I got you!"  

Damn that place must have just opened up. What was there before?

They almost ran all of the OG mom and pop stores off that strip at this point. I can't remember the last time I walked in to any of those retail stores on Fairfax. Melrose and 3rd St. Promenade is where I do most of my sneaker shopping. Fairfax is def hypebeast heaven

Just wait.....

Rosewood and Fairfax just put up 3 corner lots for sale there.

Kayo, RVCA, and the lot across street all for SALE

someone company is gonna be moving in soon
Damn, Kayo and RVCA is out? I guess it's really moving away from the skate culture then. That's kind of sad. At least something will finally go up in that lot though.

What about The Hundreds? They seemed to have fallen off pretty hard.

Originally Posted by UmpaHimself  

What about The Hundreds? They seemed to have fallen off pretty hard.
Hundreds still open in the cut 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom