Adidas NMD thread

Damn that place must have just opened up. What was there before?

They almost ran all of the OG mom and pop stores off that strip at this point. I can't remember the last time I walked in to any of those retail stores on Fairfax. Melrose and 3rd St. Promenade is where I do most of my sneaker shopping. Fairfax is def hypebeast heaven
There's so much turnaround on that stretch, if you go back in 6 months like half the spots will be something new.

The craziest thing is that dude Blitzstein still has his art gallery right there. Prime real estate for sure a niche spot. Dude is really dope though.

There's so much turnaround on that stretch, if you go back in 6 months like half the spots will be something new.

The craziest thing is that dude Blitzstein still has his art gallery right there. Prime real estate for sure a niche spot. Dude is really dope though.
Yeah, not sure if some of these places own their shops or what because you would think there is no way they could afford the rent. TBH I don't know if I've ever been in there before, gotta check it out

Yeah, not sure if some of these places own their shops or what because you would think there is no way they could afford the rent. TBH I don't know if I've ever been in there before, gotta check it out
Yeah I'm pretty sure he owns the property. Seems like that spot Family must own their building too cause there's no way they do enough business to afford the rent there.

Blitz is a cool old dude who won't even sell half his paintings cause they're too special to him, but he actually has some really decently priced pieces.

Not sure if anyone is looking. Footlocker in Greenbriar Mall in Atlanta has the Olive Green and all white still in stock.

Last edited:
Got my WM CS in today. It looks just as good in person as it does online. As a big fan of the City Socks, it's refreshing to get more than just a re-color. The striping pattern just looks sleek and I like the thickness and cushioning in this model. Takes some effort slip my foot in, but best support of any CS I own. I can see that the creases/folds are a little more obvious near the collar because of the thicker material, but nothing that bothers me much. I hope Adidas plays around more with the knit pattern/striping on future CS's.

Last edited:
still looking for a pair of Pharell NMD's in a size 11.5 or 12 for retail looks like that boat might have sunk....tempted to pay over retail...looks like going rate is $400-$500..anyone seen them lower?

Last edited:
man, i hate having to chase my money down. guy with pretty good feedback on grailed selling masterminds for a good deal. i cop - guy barely communicates and hasn't shipped in two weeks. i escalate to a paypal claim and they have 3 weeks to respond. WTF man. Basically out of my chunk of $$$ for over a month while he can stall.

man, i hate having to chase my money down. guy with pretty good feedback on grailed selling masterminds for a good deal. i cop - guy barely communicates and hasn't shipped in two weeks. i escalate to a paypal claim and they have 3 weeks to respond. WTF man. Basically out of my chunk of $$$ for over a month while he can stall.

Yup thats how it works. I had the same thing happen to me for a pair of Supreme 5s. Good feedback, etc. probably fake. Its just the nature of grailed. You can find steals but you have to be willing to have your money tied up and dispute as well. At least its paypal so you can have confidence.

Are you a size 10-11 by any chance? I dont use grailed much anymore but i did see a pair for like $450 while scrolling a week or 2 ago. I automatically assumed they were either fake or it was a scammer. Good luck with your dispute and future purchases

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom