Adidas NMD thread

Project yourself on to me some more friend.

I agree with you that people shouldn't think their sneakers/clothes up their social status but getting insecure and judging people for not doing things how you do is childish.

You're a creature bound by stigma and it's unfortunate many people are like you.

If you are so petty that you want to play the game of self worth with criteria such as sexual partners you'd lose and it would be hilarious because it wouldn't say a thing.

Children these days.
Bruh nobody cares about your wannabe intellectual psycho babble BS. It's corny
Unfortunate perhaps if you cared you would learn something.

Please keep judging self-worth based on how many partners you have, that will take you real far.

You ain't a Sneakerhead if you ain't get dubbed in at least one Campout, unfortunately you did it to yourself this time but you live and you learn. At a little boutique, if you're not top ten or in certain cases top five you're really taking a risk and whatever happens happens
Oh, I knew that full well; I've been doing this **** for like 15 years now, my friend and I had nothing else to do and figured we'd take the chance because best case scenario you get your shoes, worst case scenario you just keep looking. It's all good.

Sorry Didn't get the pic of the whole shoe. These were quite expensive just wanna make sure they legit. I've always had bad luck with shoes, the UltraBoost I got has a quite a good sized chunk fell out of the midsole right out of the box 
Def legit. Shape is right, stripes look right, primeknit looks spot on. If the loose thread bugs you just trim it down some.

Oh, I knew that full well; I've been doing this **** for like 15 years now, my friend and I had nothing else to do and figured we'd take the chance because best case scenario you get your shoes, worst case scenario you just keep looking. It's all good.
Been there before, you'll get the next one

I have a friend who knows nothing about shoes - but met a girl on tinder who works for adidas. He just ordered the OG's and some camo XR1's using her employee account? I've never heard of this, and i'm really surprised that they would have the OG's in stock, but i'm looking directly at the confirmation email right now. 50% off, hmm.

I have a friend who knows nothing about shoes - but met a girl on tinder who works for adidas. He just ordered the OG's and some camo XR1's using her employee account? I've never heard of this, and i'm really surprised that they would have the OG's in stock, but i'm looking directly at the confirmation email right now. 50% off, hmm.
OGs have been in stock online for employees only for a couple days now

im sure there is an employee allocation... and im sure there is a limit on 1 per employee

Just scooped a sz 10 for 260 but need to size swap for a 9.5 or even maybe a size 9. Any takers for a size swap?

Last edited:

You have a size 10 but maybe need size 10?
laugh.gif

That's what I read

I see a lot of people have given into these resellers playing us for suckas and paid the resell.
In a few weeks you'll all be moving on to the next yeezy release.

Cats really couldn't hold out a little more?
You know credit card due dates are coming up and these resellers need to get their coins together to pay the minimum.

I see a lot of people have given into these resellers playing us for suckas and paid the resell.

You know credit card due dates are coming up and these resellers need to get their coins together to pay the minimum.

but... but... they OG

Them people you speak of not resellers.. 

Real ones not worried about bills

I was on my way to do that too, but cant motivate to myself to pay +100 € on the original price.
In all honesty, the OG is a nice shoe but not that special but the hype is on steroids.

Back
Top Bottom