Adidas NMD thread

when these pairs dry up, which they will, then prices will go back up but not like they were

I don't know what the numbers were when these 1st dropped, but i'm gonna guess less then 10k

plus the the additional pairs just released

still doesn't make alot of pairs in circulation compared to other NMD PK

IMO 

when these pairs dry up, which they will, then prices will go back up but not like they were

I don't know what the numbers were when these 1st dropped, but i'm gonna guess less then 10k

IMO 

@airraab spittin fax

IMO 
So would you say waiting one more week would be a bad idea?  I have until this coming Friday to use my $25 at StockX.  Price is currently sitting at $289 for my size 11.  Would come to about $277 all-in after $25 discount and shipping.  My current bid is $252

So would you say waiting one more week would be a bad idea?  I have until this coming Friday to use my $25 at StockX.  Price is currently sitting at $289 for my size 11.  Would come to about $277 all-in after $25 discount and shipping.  My current bid is $252

nobody knows fam... what does your gut tell you?

The time to buy these is in the next 1-2 weeks. Prices always go up unless the shoe is no longer in demand. The RC is a recent example. They were going for $315-350 on GOAT early on after the release. Most pairs are selling for over $400 now on GOAT. Give it 4-5 more months, I could see them approaching $500. Now, the OG re-release will never rise to $500 anytime soon with 20k+ pairs in circulation soon imo but they will go for more than $300 after pairs dry up. 

Now, if you're team retail, there are minor in store and online releases at a few boutiques still upcoming but they're going to be small and difficult to cop. I'm looking at you NiceKicks SF. 

Last edited:
nobody knows fam... what does your gut tell you?
I know nobody can predict the future but I was just asking his opinion.  I have been monitoring the prices and they were being sold for $275.  I entered the HBX raffle so we'll see if I can get lucky.  Otherwise I will end up using the $25 stockX coupon on these by the end of next week.

IMO 
There must be over 50k pairs in circulation 
roll.gif

Resale on ebay went from '**** with your 300 shipped offer' to a week later 'aye bro i'll take your offer and give you a handy'...had me like 'who dis?' I am only paying 250 shipped. Someone just accepted. Happy with the price. Lets hope my next pair will be under 230.

There must be over 50k pairs in circulation 
roll.gif
Well, ADC got 20K pairs right? Do you think US boutiques got anywhere near 10K combined? Wasn't ADC Europe stock only around 3-5K? I'm trying to figure out how you are getting over 50K fam. 

Are you including the original 2015 release? 

If $277 isn't hurting your pockets and they legit clean pair and you really want them. Shoot!

You gonna chance some mysterious store to drop them for retail which are few n far between now.

and even if you know of a spot dropping pairs now people are gonna flood it in-store or online

anything under $285 is gonna relax your mind, body n soul

Exactly maybe more by now,  say 50-60k

But that's not a big number when it comes to sneakers in the world
I should have add that my estimation will go only to pairs in the US, but yeah is still pretty few in comparison 

Back
Top Bottom