Adidas NMD thread

View media item 2307327

Sorry to bother again, but I just noticed that the pk that goes over the blue plugs aren't smooth. Lots of glue marks and sloppy. Went on the web and looked at pic of the shoes and they are all straight!! Anyone on here has a pair that's like mine? Or did I just got a bad pair?

Last edited:
Bro, what's up with your Signature???

Don't you own a sneaker store?? 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
These consortiums are selling out quick and are nowhere near FSRs. Now seems to be the best time to cop as the majority are in hand. Completely understand those in tough financial situations but to those sitting and waiting for resell to drop another $10-25 just do yourself a favor and cop them (especially fellow Bigfoots...these consortium drops are tapping out at size 12). You won't miss that small amount of money you are holding out for them to drop (hell just skip breakfast/Starbucks one day) and you WILL kick yourself when you waited too long and these prices go back up.

These won't go back up to $750-$100K, but the NMD is going nowhere soon and OGs are OGs. Just trying to help you all out that are on the fence with a nudge.

Last edited:
Sorry to bother again, but I just noticed that the pk that goes over the blue plugs aren't smooth. Lots of glue marks and sloppy. Went on the web and looked at pic of the shoes and they are all straight!! Anyone on here has a pair that's like mine? Or did I just got a bad pair?

Looks like this "custom" is coming soon (pulled from Twitter, not my pictures)

BY1909
Oh man, this is a nice surprise especially since I like the XR1 silhouette way better than the R1 silhouette. May just pass on the R1 and go for the XR1 now when they inevitably drop.

I'd probably cop the OG styled XR1 but I'm trying to keep the XR1's to a low. Only one I currently have is the Mastermind. 

Not my pics but some more

BB2364:
These are fire! Probably one of the multiple R1's I'm excited about alongside the Triple Black Japan and the Olive Camo Japan with Pink Blocks. I think I'll just pass on the OG XR1's and pick these up instead. Definitely passing on those weird camo glitch "Gucci" R1's too. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom