Adidas NMD thread

I mean, I know I'm severely in the minority, but that's why tastes are subjective.

Wear what you like. Who cares what anyone think?
After reading how much the og release was a clusterf*, can only wish you better. And I think regulars were saying xr1 are tts.

Wear what you like. Who cares what anyone think?
After reading how much the og release was a clusterf*, can only wish you better. And I think regulars were saying xr1 are tts.
Oh, I mean I do; couldn't care less what others think honestly. XR1 looks better on me personally as I have a narrow foot; R1s look chunky and clunky. That's why both shoes are made and both are rocked by people.

JUST GOT THRU AFEW ON A OG RESTOCK!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif
Lies OOS

I think about to give up hunting NMD OGs this week and get a pair via resell. These down to $250 yet?

I think about to give up hunting NMD OGs this week and get a pair via resell. These down to $250 yet?

Keep firing off those ebay messages and I'm sure you get down to the price or very close to it. I actually hit my message limit the other day doing that

Is $273 a good price to pay for resale or no?

pay what you think they're worth

Everyone has their limit. Ideally I wanted to spend no more that $250. After messaging several ebay sellers, FB group members, lowest I found was $260 shipped. At that point for me, I could live with paying $10 more than I initially set as my limit. Could I have found it for the $250 price I wanted? Probably, but the fact I can also move on, and not spend any more time searching for it made the decision easier for me.

Last edited:
Is $273 a good price to pay for resale or no?
Everyone has their limit. Ideally I wanted to spend no more that $250. After messaging several ebay sellers, FB group members, lowest I found was $260 shipped. At that point for me, I could live with paying $10 more than I initially set as my limit. Could I have found it for the $250 price I wanted? Probably, but the fact I can also move on, and not spend any more time searching for it made the decision easier for me.
End of the month is coming up. A lot of these "resellers" need to pay rent and car bills. I'm sure you can squeeze 10 or 15 here or there.

But once the desperate ones are gone, prices will only go up despite the handful of boutiques yet to release.

Back
Top Bottom