Adidas NMD thread

Chances that anyone would trade any ultra boost 350 yeezys v2 (perhaps the cheapest one rn (black/white) ) for a pair of og nmd's? or is that out of sight?? I know og's used to resell for like $1k few months ago but after the re-release price is dropping dramatically 
ohwell.gif

Chances that anyone would trade any ultra boost 350 yeezys v2 (perhaps the cheapest one rn (black/white) ) for a pair of og nmd's? or is that out of sight?? I know og's used to resell for like $1k few months ago but after the re-release price is dropping dramatically :\

I have 2 pairs of ogs and im looking to trade for oreos also. But i think ud have to add cash

True, pre sure two og pairs should be enough, know any good sneaker trading apps/websites ? and how much $ i would have to add to cop a pair of yeezys? 

Have my size carted on basket 4 ballers . com but cant checkout due to "
  1. There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected  Even though it say they deliver to Sweden... "=(#"%)"#=%"?#%)

Someone on twitter posted the link minutes before solelinks did. I carted a 8.5 but took my time checking out and by the time I decided to grab, they were OOS. Wasn't worth looking for a size swap

Someone on twitter posted the link minutes before solelinks did. I carted a 8.5 but took my time checking out and by the time I decided to grab, they were OOS. Wasn't worth looking for a size swap
I did the same thing, just need my 11.5 lol

Back
Top Bottom