Adidas NMD thread

I noticed it was in the Women's section. I wonder if that means they're going to release in Men's soon as well. 

Ah then no
Yeah they are, they also have gore-tex uppers

When I first heard they'd be gore-tex uppers it intrigued me as to if they'll do something about the fact that the boost acts like a giant sponge in the rain. If they can somehow waterproof the boost that'd be awesome and make those a great pair of shoes for when it's raining lightly out.
Never worn any boost in the rain, but this is good info going forward. I had no idea the boost absorbs water...

Never worn any boost in the rain, but this is good info going forward. I had no idea the boost absorbs water...
Yeah, I have a beater pair of black mesh that I got caught in the rain in a few times and they'll soak fully through the bottom of the sole onto the bottom of your foot even. It's not pleasant.

How did you take a loss? You're in NY. Did you need the money or something?

I listed them on StockX and GOAT for over a month and a half. No bites even though I kept lowering the price.

Then listed them on eBay for slightly less than I paid with a Buy It Now price of $15 more than I paid. No buyers.

Finally lowered the price on eBay and they sold. After fees, I wound up losing about $45.

If I had known, I would have just kept them and let my girlfriend wear them (they were US 8 ).

Last edited:

Bedwins are kinda sitting because it looks like PJ pants.
laugh.gif
Bed for the Win

Finally received my TriCo set over the weekend. Black pair (sz 11.5) came from AllikeStore, and the white pair (sz 12) came from Journeys during their online release 12/26 which was backordered 2x and then finally shipped on Friday. These definitely run .5 size big but not too bad of a fit on the sz 12..a little more room in the toe area. Personally...I'm probably in the minority....but I like the black TriCo more than I like the OG so I sold that as soon as it arrived. Definitely do not believe in paying resale for NMDs....unless its the Bape NMD which I think was pretty well executed from a design perspective. Didn't agree w the release, but hey...hype is hype!
View media item 2309276

Question, am I allowed to sell my NMD R1 OG on here for retail, or do the rules(I think 3 months and 300+ posts or something) still apply? Couldn't find the size swap I wanted and I don't care to resell for more.

(Please don't PM me about the shoes right now)

Question, am I allowed to sell my NMD R1 OG on here for retail, or do the rules(I think 3 months and 300+ posts or something) still apply? Couldn't find the size swap I wanted and I don't care to resell for more.

(Please don't PM me about the shoes right now)
Not allowed in the thread or in the Classifieds.

You can update your sig. 

I'm in Chicago. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom