Adidas NMD thread

Question, am I allowed to sell my NMD R1 OG on here for retail, or do the rules(I think 3 months and 300+ posts or something) still apply? Couldn't find the size swap I wanted and I don't care to resell for more.

(Please don't PM me about the shoes right now)
can't sell in the thread. you can put it in your sig. I think there are still requirements to sell in the classifieds. Shouldn't have problems moving them, I'm sure people are pming you now

can't sell in the thread. you can put it in your sig. I think there are still requirements to sell in the classifieds. Shouldn't have problems moving them, I'm sure people are pming you now
Yeah I meant for the classified thread. I will update it in my sig I guess, though that means I'll get a flurry of PMs lol

Just want to be sure that if I let go for retail they go somewhere where they won't get flipped over for profit or traded off. They need a home for someone who will use them and wasn't fortunate enough to get a pair

Yeah I meant for the classified thread. I will update it in my sig I guess, though that means I'll get a flurry of PMs lol

Just want to be sure that if I let go for retail they go somewhere where they won't get flipped over for profit or traded off. They need a home for someone who will use them and wasn't fortunate enough to get a pair

rip inbox lol. if you ever need to just move them, pm me.

you just saying you're gonna get rid of them for retail just ruined your inbox

For what it's worth I'm still going to wait for a size swap for maybe two more days but then at least I'll have a buyer immediately available if that ends up failing(no luck so far)

$26 shipping 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom