Adidas NMD thread

Yes I have the pirate blacks and breds. Enough all black shoes IMO. Now I'm just debating if I should keep them around for beaters, but I have enough Jordans to beat to the ground 
laugh.gif
im up to 8 now man. super good on blk unless something nice just happens to fall in my lap.

Last edited:
Thanks bro, repped!

Got core red and the coupon code even worked too. "Partner school discount"? Wonder which school(s)... lol. Definitely not a student anymore but I'll take it

That colorway and textile is so dope for $114 shipped with tax :smile:

For anyone else just catching it, I got the restock email from Adidas 3 hours ago and it looks like they still have all sizes for mystic blue and core red.

Haven't received any shipping confirmation from Jdsports. Is that normal? It's almost a week. And i use uk address

Haven't received any shipping confirmation from Jdsports. Is that normal? It's almost a week. And i use uk address
Have you tried checking the status with the order #? Can email them also. My tracking never showed up and I contacted them through email to get more info. Took like 3 weeks to get my shoes.

Have you tried checking the status with the order #? Can email them also. My tracking never showed up and I contacted them through email to get more info. Took like 3 weeks to get my shoes.

Well that's a bummer.
I already checked with order #, and it says it's on order confirmation step (first step).
Well if processing order is a week long, i wonder how long my shipment will be processed..

Anyone have pics of blacked out boost on winter wools?

Trying to deal w/ my impending L on the TB UB 3.0.....

I've seen blacked out winter wools but think they look better on Tricos. I actually have both but got them done on my tricos instead cause the glitch look. Just more work removing the stripes

Been wondering the same thing.  It said available in two days all day yesterday...they also had the wrong cost for the black pair for a while yesterday so maybe the time is glitching as well?  

It turned to 1 day not too long ago so I guess we'll see if they're releasing today or tomorrow.

I ordered my solar reds on Saturday off adc when they restocked but they still haven't shipped. Should I be worried that they'll cancel it?

Because I took an L on the tb ultraboost I bought both those nmds with the coupon code.
Adidas even charged the card before banning me for some reason. Maybe to much refreshing lol got as far as the verification page lol
But I did want those nmds lol

Solar Reds not the color I expected. Most pics very misleading. These are being sent back to ADC real quick

i'm tempted to pull the trigger on these but for some reason i get the feeling these look great in pictures but don't look great on feet

Back
Top Bottom