Adidas NMD thread

Idk how they normally ship, but I did order a pair of TB from them and they shipped fast. Should be here tomorrow and I'm in the US. also my first order from them.

Dayum my order from jd sports is being canceled. Man that **** [emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]

Up to this point everywhere is sold out

Any site still has triple black nmd?

Sorry for the sizing question but haven't been on this thread in a minute. Do NMD R2s for like R1? I was always a 12.5 in all my PK R1 so hoping Adidas didn't change the sizing again. Thanks

Received my solars earlier this AM, overall good looking shoe. The color is exactly what I expected, I went TTS, they fit me fine but could've went .5 up np. One thing I disliked which I've read a lot of NMD & UB owners complain about is the toe(s) bulging a bit which in my case would be a first! The thin mesh makes it very visible :/
Comfort wise NMD is very light but not much cushioning compared to UB. This was my first NMD purchase & sadly they're already back to ADC :,/
The force is too strong with UB's I think I've gotten too accustomed to them...sorry NMD you're good but can't touch that UB comfort [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Those that a curious. R2 PK go half size up from your original size. Opppsite from R1 PK for some strange reason

Last edited:
damn the WM r2 were about 165 shipped to US on hanon but they flew on there

Last edited:
My Triple Black NMDs came in. They look great, and the mesh is more comfortable than I thought. Went TTS and they fit perfectly. Snug with just enough toe room so that it doesn't feel restrictive. Happy with the purchase. They exceeded my expectations tbh.

Now I wait for the Solar Reds. For some reason they haven't shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom