Adidas NMD thread

NMD CS2 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Who actually looked down?

Seriously, not feeling the design so no cop.
The thing about any retailer teaming up with Naked CPH for the Sneaker Exchange is they're know as a women focused shop. Get this woman shoe vibe everytime.

still no shipping info on my tb NMDs from ADC. Order was placed on 2.25

patience is not my strong suit

when do the WM 2 low with the removable heel thing drop. saw the euro drop on IG... states i assume is tonight? info would be much appreciated. jesus i want those so badly. what a nice pair. 

Haven't received any shipping confirmation from Jdsports. Is that normal? It's almost a week. And i use uk address

Idk how they normally ship, but I did order a pair of TB from them and they shipped fast. Should be here tomorrow and I'm in the US. also my first order from them.

So far away, but hoping its true
smokin.gif
definitely man. When those PK gum bottoms dropped, pics surfaced from Reigning a few days after. Contemplated on returning my White gums until he stated they'd be a fall release.

I bought the SR pair because they look pretty dope but PK NMDs are the way to go!

View media item 2352308
I also picked up the XR1 BY3050. Went 10.5 & it fits perfect. Like the way it fits better than my Glitch PK XR1 actually.

FYI the UB's I have on are 10's for those who might need that info.

Last edited:
Same here. My Sr haven't shipped yet and I'm getting worried they'll cancel em =/

still no shipping info on my tb NMDs from ADC. Order was placed on 2.25

patience is not my strong suit

I chatted with ADC online yesterday and they said that my Solar Red is currently on backordered with no time frame. I ordered last Saturday on restock.

I like it better in person it's awesome. I dont know what people expected, it's the same color as the stripe on Belugas... Solar red is solar red.....
maybe they expect the shoe to look like the pictures...if pictures are showing red kicks it aint crazy to think the pair you ordered would be the same color.....especially if the person buying is a casual shopper who aint up on adidas color codes

Color is fire in person

You had me hyped talking about all red shoes. Not a lick of red g lol. Color is unique but not really what i was looking for.

Color is fire in person
I like it better in person it's awesome. I dont know what people expected, it's the same color as the stripe on Belugas... Solar red is solar red.....

Idk, red maybe?

You had me hyped talking about all red shoes. Not a lick of red g lol. Color is unique but not really what i was looking for.
Idk, red maybe?
It's difficult to describe in words, something you have to see for yourself

wow I can't believe the r2 wm sold out that fast. oh well I guess I'll just get some stans lol

Back
Top Bottom