Adidas NMD thread

You had me hyped talking about all red shoes. Not a lick of red g lol. Color is unique but not really what i was looking for.
Idk, red maybe?
Solar Red is essentially ADC fancy talk for Infrared. And I love these.
Definitely not for the faint of heart though; these things POP!
I'm DONE with shoes for a loooong while. Up until the next City Socks that is.

Last edited:
anyone can point me in the direction of blue and green human races size 8.5 besides the bay?

Props but I can't seem to get an order through. Keep getting denied for "security reasons"???

Are you using PayPal? My only guess is it's denying your card? I used PayPal and it went through just fine.

Last edited:
Sneaker Exchange collab
Kith NYC x Naked CPH
NMD City Sock 2
Mar 4

Your retirement be really short.
damn bruh. This scressful. At least jb making it easy for me to skip releases. And I actually meant em all-white (gum bottom) city socks.
Not feeling em cs2s too much.

Last edited:
All the Euro sites dropped today. I think one or two are left but they are doing in store only afaik. ADC or sns or bust lol
Too bad, the other ones I have are so comfortable. Don't necessarily care too much for this colorway (though it's definitely nice), but rather looking for different kinds of this sneaker

Anyone know where I can get the triple white EQT Support ADV size 8.5 for retail?  Style BA8322

I also picked up the XR1 BY3050. Went 10.5 & it fits perfect. Like the way it fits better than my Glitch PK XR1 actually.

FYI the UB's I have on are 10's for those who might need that info.
These TTS? or 0.5 down like XR1 PK?

Cop the WM R2...Navy AND BLACK. GD...i need to stop. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom